How do you store your HCG??

asokol

varbol is key...
If you are only taking 500iu each shot what do you do with the rest when you mix it as there is 1500iu's and how do you store it???

do u just mix the one vial with the liquid, with the other vial that has powder in it and thats it? then keep the rest in the fridge

preload your pins and store them in the fridge. What I want to know is how long is it good for after its mixed and sitting in the refrigerator.

mikeyt869 said:
preload your pins and store them in the fridge. What I want to know is how long is it good for after its mixed and sitting in the refrigerator.
Good post.HCG is usually good for about a month in the fridge give or take

asokol said:
I'm sure that I read if it's not in a sterile vial it only has a 7 day life...
I dont know about that, but it could be true. Did you mix it in the sterile vial that it came with or into another one?

Last edited:
mixed in the vial that it came with... and I meant to say 'if it's not stored in a sterile vial it only has a life of 7 days'

yes I know this but you can't store in the amp that it comes in once you crack the top... this is from my understanding where you then transfer the mixed solution into a sterile vial for storage which then gives it a life of 30/60 days... What do you store it in if you don't have a sterile vial?

Last edited:
I divide the entire mixture in insuline needles, and store them all in the fridge.

once you put the hcg in insulin syringes and store them in the fridge how many days will it last for before it's no good to use?

Back