how easy is it to make your own gear

andyjames

i am thinkin to start makin my own as i cant be arsed with new sources dickhead middle men tryna make a quick bit of money underdosed or fake shit gear i mean thers new ugls poppin out from everywhere so it musnt be that hard,moneys no object either has anyone thought of doin this them selves or is it hard to do anyone got any input on this, any help or advice may get u a free vial in the future ;)

It's pretty simple. Just don't put a hot beaker into the sink. Lost 100 bucks that way...

I've made my own twice so if you need any help just ask. It's not too hard.

There's an entire sub-forum here dedicated to this aspect of AAS. It's the chemical study forum and you'll find more than you ever needed to know in there as we have some VERY knowledgeable folks that spend most of their time there. I personally am terrified of making my own brew as I have a young child which means NO place in my home will ever be "sterile" enough to attempt this. Good luck in your endeavors though. :)

It's pretty simple. Just don't put a hot beaker into the sink. Lost 100 bucks that way...

I've made my own twice so if you need any help just ask. It's not too hard.

thanks man i understand it abit about ba and bb mixing with the raw etc do i need machines or just a cooker and a thermometer iv allways wonderd this about makin them then atleast ino my gear will be properdosed everytime so if i was to get the powder and that and a label machine we could be.in business clamp:) i dont understand if its easy to do why do people struggle to get sources or get sold fakea

There's an entire sub-forum here dedicated to this aspect of AAS. It's the chemical study forum and you'll find more than you ever needed to know in there as we have some VERY knowledgeable folks that spend most of their time there. I personally am terrified of making my own brew as I have a young child which means NO place in my home will ever be "sterile" enough to attempt this. Good luck in your endeavors though. :)

hows it goin halfwit not seen ur 2 cents on here for a couple days.and thanks for the info ill have a look now

That's why you buy sterile oil, boil it just in case, filter it, and add BA. Then you put it in separate sterile vials. I've never had a problem with infection. Honestly it's pretty hard to get an infection unless you're being a complete retard. I've done some pretty stupid things in the past, dropping needles on the floor washing them off and then using them, and I've never had any problems (don't ever do this btw, just an example). Just make sure to follow procedure and you'll be fine. Very few bacteria are actually pathogenic so I don't know what you're so worried about. It's not like having a toddler will automatically make your house filled with diseases. If you do get an infection, just make sure to take care of it right away, they take a while to build up so you should be able to get rid of them before they cause any problems.

Nope, no machines needed. Honestly as long as you buy already sterile oil from a chemical company you don't even need to filter it (I do because I am paranoid). Just boil it to kill anything, put in the proper chems and powders for the correct dosage, package everything up, etc... I'm leaving out some steps but you get the idea. It's pretty simple to do, first time is kind of confusing though. Check out Basskillers website for instructions.

* The best part of buying raws is that you can do a melting point test, and other tests, to make sure your stuff is legit.

VERY easy bud. just check the chemical study forum like halfwit mentioned. PM me if you need any help. i like to think I have a fair amount of experience in the field :)

thanks for all this info clamp reps to you ..id do it properly but i dont no how to haha

Don't give up. It is extremely easy and you can buy 10 times more when it's in powder form. Damn middle men mark up the price so much it's crazy. I can walk you through the process if you need help. It takes an hour or two to make, assuming you aren't going to filter it (which isn't necessary unless you're paranoid). Here's all you need for test enanthate:

Benzyl alcohol
grapeseed/sesame oil (sterile)
a stove or oven
TE powder
Measuring cups
Containers for the finished product.

You only need BB at higher concentrations. Come on man, I had harder chemistry experiments in my middle school chemistry class. You'll save hundreds in the long run.

i might give it a go uno its probably the best thing i could do to allways get proper gear gunna ask my girlfriend am i allowed to do it.as i live with her aswell haha..happy wife.happy life.
can u get arrested for it though , is it legal if you can prove its personal as aas are legal to posses where im from

i might give it a go uno its probably the best thing i could do to allways get proper gear gunna ask my girlfriend am i allowed to do it.as i live with her aswell haha..happy wife.happy life.
can u get arrested for it though , is it legal if you can prove its personal as aas are legal to posses where im from

You from Europe? I'm not familiar with the laws of other countries but as long as you aren't buying a few hundred grams of powder you should be safe.

yeah mate im from england,
im not gunna go stupid with it just for my own use maybe do a couple vials see how it goes.. thanks for your help

yeah mate im from england,
im not gunna go stupid with it just for my own use maybe do a couple vials see how it goes.. thanks for your help

Np. I highly doubt the gov will come knocking down your door unless you order a LOT of powder at one time or buy a whole lot in a period of time. At least that's how it is here in the U.S. Unless you're a suspected dealer they won't really bother you. They might sieze your stuff, but that's the most that'll happen. Even if that happens, most suppliers will offer a resend and you can send it to a different address.

I definately need to get down with this since it may be something that I will be doing for the rest of my life. Cycling.

Agree, Easy doing. Its what I have been doing for the last 10 years. Since my source got pinched though I feel I'm going to have to go the other route.

You wanna talk about a price change... Frustrating.

Once you go raw you'll never want to go back again. Trust me bro's :D

Hahaha, bad joke but you get it ;)

Back