How is it that UG's are producing amps?

Is'nt the equipment neede to produce an ampule very expensive? I thought only HG gear came in amps? I've seen some UG labs claiming to have GMP standards gear in amps. Is this possible? Someone with info on this subject please enlighten me. Mranak, Thoms... ?? :)

Sure, a larger UG lab can easily use amps.

One advantage to the amps is that it is harder to fake them, since it makes more than a guy and a bathtub to do so.

mranak said:
Sure, a larger UG lab can easily use amps.

One advantage to the amps is that it is harder to fake them, since it makes more than a guy and a bathtub to do so.
How is it "easy" for them to make them? I have no idea how an amp is made but it seems like it would be rather tough. Def some kind of expensive machine involved. I am just more and more wary of UG's now and wanna go with what seems safest, being that powders have evaporated from the market. I've seen Boldenone go up 10xper gram in price in the last couple weeks. I'm not paying that when its the same Chinese powder as before. That and all the UG's are jacking the prices up. Supply and demand is a bitch.

With all of the contamination of Chinese products surfacing I would be weary of any Chinese powders. Its a matter of time before we hear of contaminated powders.
JMHO.

Amps come open at the top. With a nice shot of high heat, the tops naturally melt and seal. How the lab chooses to apply this heat is up to them, it can be done with a hand-held torch. Amps are cheap, this operation can be done at home easily.

Amp machines that seal in vacuum are pretty expensive, and very few UG's use them. But like dougoe said, anybody can buy a 0.2$ glass amp and seal it with a blowtorch or similar equipment. There is an obvious difference in quality between the two.

An amp machine would be no more expensive than a good tab press and those are not easy to come by but many UGs produce tabs with no problems

Champ

Ok so this answers all my questions then. I just thought maybe that if a UG was "producing" its own amps. Than it would be better quality gear inside. But I guess that theory can go out the window.

Back