How late is too late to work out?

I train at 8:00 at night and in the past when I was working a second shift trained at around midnight. I haven't seen any difference in the gains I have made when I was training late or first thing in the morning.

How late

I have always had a hard time falling asleep if i work out past 7-730 pm. Might have something to do with the supps iam taking . Or i supose i need to unwine alittle first . Who knows for sure. Tear. It. Up. Mad Dawg!

it's a good idea to vary your workouts and try to mix up the time of days that you lift IMO.

one morning workout at 7 AM and the next day workout at 5 PM, just switch it up I always thought it was a good idea to "shock" your body"

Re: How late

Mad Dawg said:
I have always had a hard time falling asleep if i work out past 7-730 pm. Might have something to do with the supps iam taking . Or i supose i need to unwine alittle first . Who knows for sure. Tear. It. Up. Mad Dawg!

i find the same thing. i train sometimes at around 8pm and I do find it a little harder to unwind. I really don't think it makes a difference in what time u train, as long as u train and get the adequate amounts of sleep, it's all good!;)

Ballscouter is totally right. I worked out for a year at the EXACT same time on the EXACT same days and then switched it totally around and I blew up. Your body is very adaptive to time. I am sure some of you know your grandpa that served in the army etc. and still wakes up at 4 in the morning.

Back