HOw long after post cycle therapy (pct) can you start gaining strength and/or weight again naturally?

Bowzer23

HOw long after pct can you start gaining strength and/or weight again naturally?

Hey gentlemen,

I am currently 242, 11.7% bf, 6,4 and 1 week into my pct.

In January i plan on transferring to a D1 school in an attempt to walk onto their football team (i play d2). I believe their tryouts are in late february or march.

Anyway i REALLY want to get my strengh and weight up before then but I dont know how long after a cycle it takes to get back to naturally improving.

My first cycle was Test E 500mg a week for 12 weeks and 40mgs of anavar for 6 of those weeks. nolvadex and clomid are my pct.

Im asking because if it takes too long i might jump back on cycle quicker than i intended to.

I appreciate your answers guys, take care

Well, usually most would advise that you shouldnt jump back on cycle till you have had ample time to fully recover, "time on equals time off" quote again and again. Also, some others will argue that the OP is too young. Well, looks like he has come over to the "dark side". So lets give the guy some advice based upon opinion.

It has been done in the past in competitive sports athletes pushing themselves past limits. Gain any advantage against your opponents, become bigger stronger and faster then all your enemies.

Anyway enough rambling, my advice is to run a short pct 4-5 weeks. Nolva/clomid therapy and then when you run your next cycle make sure you keep your testicles working with some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during your cycle. It will help speed recovery.

I just think the benefits are worth the slight risk. We are talking about the guys future. If it were me, i would go for it.

I think his other route would be to at least maintain what he has now. Perhaps start to gain very little naturally by then.

That is my take on it.

Any other point of views?

Well, from your stats you seem to be pretty big already and if you have cycled im guessing that you were already in pretty good shape even before the cycle... soo, odds are that you are already at your natural genetic limit or maybe even beyond it... if im right you wont gain any strength or muscle mass naturally, on the contrary, you will lose some by the end of PCT or a bit later... the best thing you can do is just work as hard as you can to keep most of your gains and when the time is right just cycle again because i doubt you will get any better naturally from now on, and if you will it will take REALLY long and defently not by the time you go to the other football team....

You said you cycle was 12 weeks right? if you do things correctly then you should wait until the end of october to finish ur PCT and another 12 weeks to start a new cycle... that would get you starting your new cycle in the beginning of february and by the end of february even if you use long ester drugs you should be already feeling the effects... if you really just cant wait and you wanna be done with the cycle before you go to the tryouts then wait at least 8 weeks and do a short cycle with short esters like

prop and npp from january to late february (6-8 weeks of cycle) then you can be done with ur second cycle before you go to the tryouts...

Well, from my point of view theres no harm in starting a cycle 8 weeks after PCT because i see many people taking 2 or more steroids at higher doses than you and they follow the same protocol (time on= timeoff after pct), so that means it is "safe" to follow it even with higher doses and more than 2 steroids at once, which means that for your cycle the time on=time off doesnt really have to be followed since its a lot ligher than most cycles that people do.... you will recover pretty fast since you are young and it was your first cycle with low doses..

Either way if you can, wait 12 weeks after PCT, if not then at least wait some time after PCT... i have a few friends that i know personally who have done cycle after cycle with only a month a part and they recovered fine but thats just gambling IMO lol

Just out of curiosity, how old are you??

and good luck

Thanks guys, im not really sure im that far past my genetic limit personally but im not sure.

I think if im still losing gains by the end of november i might start the new cycle in december. im not really sure what the best route is tho.

anyway thanks alot guys, any advice is appreciated

Whatever route you choose bro, I hope you the best in life. I hope you achieve those goals you have set before you. Try making better long term plans if you cycle again in the future. Make a plan and stick to it. Remember long term health is important so use AAS responsible. Weigh benefits against the risk ...

Again, good luck.

Whatever route you choose bro, I hope you the best in life. I hope you achieve those goals you have set before you. Try making better long term plans if you cycle again in the future. Make a plan and stick to it. Remember long term health is important so use AAS responsible. Weigh benefits against the risk ...

Again, good luck.

thanks alot bro!

Thanks guys, im not really sure im that far past my genetic limit personally but im not sure.

I think if im still losing gains by the end of november i might start the new cycle in december. im not really sure what the best route is tho.

anyway thanks alot guys, any advice is appreciated

ostarine in between cycles works wonders to keep your gains

Back