How long can I have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) sitting out?

detsaw

How long can I have HCG sitting out?

My fridge is a little too cold and honestly Id rather inject at room temp. Can I just load it and let the syringe cool down for a little? How long?

It's not going to go automatically bad if you let it warm up a little. But why would you be worried about injecting it while it was cold? It's not like you can feel it.

It should take about a minute for the syringe to cool off since they are so small, thats fine. Just don't let the hCG itself sit out, I pre-load all my hCG syringes.

when I mixed my HCG on the weekend I cracked open the 1ml amp with the bac water and mixed it with the powder, the funny thing is after the powder disolved I only had 0.5ml??? Can anyone explain this or am I just going mad?

Aboot said:
It's not going to go automatically bad if you let it warm up a little. But why would you be worried about injecting it while it was cold? It's not like you can feel it.

Im shooting IM, but to be honest, I've yet to feel anything. I feel less than shooting deca.

asokol said:
when I mixed my HCG on the weekend I cracked open the 1ml amp with the bac water and mixed it with the powder, the funny thing is after the powder disolved I only had 0.5ml??? Can anyone explain this or am I just going mad?

Included amps are typically .6ml, not 1ml. I use my own bac water, I dont even use those amps. Some are not even bac water, some are just sterile water.

detsaw said:
Im shooting IM, but to be honest, I've yet to feel anything. I feel less than shooting deca.

Yeah, unless you are using Chorulon I doubt you will feel anything when injecting HCG.

Back