How long can I run my Tren??

anarchy81

My current cycle is 400mg Test400/525 Tren/ 350 winny...I'm on week 5 of my cycle and its great...i can see the fat coming off and gaining muscle fast..i didn't start the tren until week 3 75mg EOD and now i'm running it ED. Question is how long can I run the tren before I stop seeing the gains? I'm going to run this cycle for a while(at least the test) and want to know the best route.

you might want to keep the tren dose where it was at EOD it can easily get toxic on you. my buddy runs it 8 week then cuts off. I'm thinking about using it myself for my second cycle to help me cut down

keep us posted on your progress, would like to know how things are going.

it all depends on how you react to it, some guys can run it for a long time some guys can't... i run for 8 weeks at a time but i think this next cycle i'm going to run it all cycle long with tren enanthate

crushershockey said:
it all depends on how you react to it, some guys can run it for a long time some guys can't... i run for 8 weeks at a time but i think this next cycle i'm going to run it all cycle long with tren enanthate

Yea yeah yeah, thats cause crusher, your the fucking man. Test/Tren = my 1st love

mustanged77 said:
I ran it for 20 weeks on my last cycle.

SHit howd that work? ive been on it for 12 weeks now, and its still working amazing, i dont want to stop. I might run it for a few more weeks.

Onswoll, MUstanged77 and others how have run Tren longer than 6-8 wks.

Did you notice that the positive effects slowed down toward the end? Or did you still keep getting maximum muscle return throughout whole cycle. Also what was or were the most noticeable neg. side/sides that you personally had? i.e. aggresiveness, hostility, major mood swings, arguing with family members, not sleeping, tren dick, injection site problems (pain, swelling from going in same spot excessively, abcess, too painfull to work certain muscles etc),

gymlion77 said:
Onswoll, MUstanged77 and others how have run Tren longer than 6-8 wks.

Did you notice that the positive effects slowed down toward the end? Or did you still keep getting maximum muscle return throughout whole cycle. Also what was or were the most noticeable neg. side/sides that you personally had? i.e. aggresiveness, hostility, major mood swings, arguing with family members, not sleeping, tren dick, injection site problems (pain, swelling from going in same spot excessively, abcess, too painfull to work certain muscles etc),

I didn't continue to get bigger. I muscles became more dense and better shaped. I was on test the whole time also, so I have to contribute test and tren, diet, and training to all of my gains.

I am off cycle now and I still have great muscle definition and size.

I used to run tren A for 6 weeks at a time when I first started. my last cycle was for 16 weeks with 150mg Tren A EOD, 150mg Test Prop EOD. My body responded just as fast to post cycle therapy (pct) as it did on the shorter cycles, but the gains stuck around a lot better than they had previously.

Warmachine said:
its like mothers milk to me. run it as long as you can stand all the shots.
That is a bigger factor than a lot of guys anticipate. I have officially cut every single tren cycle short due SOLEY to hating each injection. I get the infamous tren cough about 25% of the time, and that shit gets old fast.

If you was going to use a total of 5cc's of tren a week, how would you guys devide it?
1cc mon-fri and then weekends "off" or just shoot some more each time and have 3x/week ?

1cc mon-fri
1,6cc mon, wed and 1,8cc on fri

any other ideas?

Last edited:
anarchy81 said:
My current cycle is 400mg Test400/525 Tren/ 350 winny...I'm on week 5 of my cycle and its great...i can see the fat coming off and gaining muscle fast..i didn't start the tren until week 3 75mg EOD and now i'm running it ED. Question is how long can I run the tren before I stop seeing the gains? I'm going to run this cycle for a while(at least the test) and want to know the best route.

It i always most helpful when asking for cycle advise to give your stats and your cycle experience/history

Good luck to you

Back