how long

I say to feel results 2 weeks to see them about 4 weeks and they should be pretty good! Stats please!

Numbnutz11731 said:
doing the pyramid starting with 250 bumpin up to 500 then back down to 250

As soon as you jump to 500/week you'll have amazing results, bro.
I would inject in 2 separate times (I suppose you plan that, right?)

Tee Heee! Anybody have fear of sticking themself the first time around.Thats the only thing that is making me nervous. Dont know if I can jab myself with a needle....

Numbnutz11731 said:
Tee Heee! Anybody have fear of sticking themself the first time around.Thats the only thing that is making me nervous. Dont know if I can jab myself with a needle....

Relax Bro! Everyone has that nervous feeling for their first inj., after it is over you will see that there is nothing to it. You will be so pumped up that you will not be able to wait until the next one!!! :p

Yeah.I guess I just gotta do it and get it over with.Its not the actual inj that bugs me its the fact that im doing it...ahhh...just do it..

Numbnutz11731 said:
Yeah.I guess I just gotta do it and get it over with.Its not the actual inj that bugs me its the fact that im doing it...ahhh...just do it..

Do it you PUSSY!!!!! j/k bro

I was like that too but you should see nice results in 3-4 weeks.

I did sus@ 500mg/wk 1-10 for my first cycle too, I loved it:afro:
Let us know how things go

Stick it in your leg! You will be ok!
I just finished my cycle and in the begining it had been a while since I had injected so I was freaking out too! No worries! Warm up your sauce in the needle under warm tap water then change needles and inject in the outer part of thigh. This is ideal because you can use both hands and not jiggle the needle around tearing up tissue!

JUST FREAKING DO IT! .....NOW!

Let us know how it goes!

Back