How Many Carts??

ssww

ssww
O.K. Guys, be gentle. This is my first home brew attempt.

I guess I'm confused or misreading something. My question is; How many carts are used with a 10 gram kit from researchology to get a 100mg/ml dose???

I recieved a box,(10 carts total) of fina. I thought all 10 carts were put into solution to disolve. But it doesn't look like enough solution for all 10 carts.

Set me straight, and thanks in advance.

replied to your pm.

There are 2 grams of tren per cartridge. Each pellet is 20mg so you can verify the amount if you want.

5 carts x 2 grams/cart = 10g tren.

I dont know if the kit you bought is for power or pellets though. Ill have to bump this for you.

Dougo,

Thanks for replys. Last night I sat down so I could think this thru, and came up with 20mg per pellet, 100 pellets per cart = 2000mg or 2grams per cart like you said.
Looks like I have 20grams total since the box contains 10 carts.
Now that all that is out of the way, my original question was about the magic solution in the kit. I ordered a 10gram kit. But it doesn't look like enough solution for 5 carts.
Yes I did buy the kit for the pellets. I have not started disolving the pellets as i wanted to make sure about how much solution is needed.
Again this is the 10 gram kit from researchology.

Again thanks for help.
I'll let you know how it turns out.

It should be enough, and wont look like "a lot" of solution but should wet all the pellets. heat them a bit and crush them up. Soon enough you should have a dark soup of pellet and solvent. Add this to the oil, heat up, stir, and let it settle for about a day. Draw off the gold, filter. Drain the gunk if you wish through a coffee filter and sterile filter that as well.

Not so bad.

Cool!!
I'm excited about getting started. Also about having twice as much finaplix as I expected, (20 grams as opposed to 10 grams). I was only expecting to get 100mls. I have already ordered another kit!!!!

Back