Crashed/Cloudy Tren Ace ?

PerfectAnimal

Hi guys,
I made many batches of tren ace in my past, but now sth went wrong.
I was checking new source, and everything looked right, other stuff is ok, but tren got crashed.
I made 100mg/ml using :
3%BA
18%BB
rest oil

And here is what I get . Picture doesn't show it, but after 5 hours solution in flask looks like it had a clouds inside. Don't know how to explain it, and clouds are the best word imo.
Maybe somebody had similar situation ?

Yes it is. It looks fine after filtering, but I'm wondering about cause of this cloudy look before filtering
And I'm afraid if hormone has dissolved properly. I hope it is not staying on filter membrane ?

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I made many batches of tren ace in my past, but now sth went wrong.
I was checking new source, and everything looked right, other stuff is ok, but tren got crashed.
I made 100mg/ml using :
3%BA
18%BB
rest oil

And here is what I get . Picture doesn't show it, but after 5 hours solution in flask looks like it had a clouds inside. Don't know how to explain it, and clouds are the best word imo.
Maybe somebody had similar situation ?

Don't worry, this is very typical of Tren Ace. Yours actually look pretty good compared to a lot of crashed Tren Ace I have seen. (made from powder as well as Finaplix pellets)

If you want it to clear up, just warm it up for a few minutes. It will remain clear for a few hours but will become cloudy again once it cools down, though.

If you want it to clear up permanently, here is what I would do:

Add a "small" amount of another compound (such as Tren E, Test P, or whatever you wish), and heat it up. When there are 2 or more compounds mixed together, the oil is resistant to crashing. Why? I don't know, but I have done this many times with many different compounds, and it works.

Currently, I have a mixed brew of Tren A 150 + Tren E 50 (200mg/ml total), and it looks like the clear one in your picture. The best part is, it doesn't even need BB!

I have done a mixed brew of Tren A 100 + Test P 100 (200mg/ml total), and it never crashed either.

Don't worry, this is very typical of Tren Ace. Yours actually look pretty good compared to a lot of crashed Tren Ace I have seen. (made from powder as well as Finaplix pellets)

If you want it to clear up, just warm it up for a few minutes. It will remain clear for a few hours but will become cloudy again once it cools down, though.

If you want it to clear up permanently, here is what I would do:

Add a "small" amount of another compound (such as Tren E, Test P, or whatever you wish), and heat it up. When there are 2 or more compounds mixed together, the oil is resistant to crashing. Why? I don't know, but I have done this many times with many different compounds, and it works.

Currently, I have a mixed brew of Tren A 150 + Tren E 50 (200mg/ml total), and it looks like the clear one in your picture. The best part is, it doesn't even need BB!

I have done a mixed brew of Tren A 100 + Test P 100 (200mg/ml total), and it never crashed either.

Your help is priceless brotha! Thanks ;)
How about PIP with Trena A + Test P ?

shorter esters are prone to this esp tren a. As long as it is staying clear post filter you are good...

That's the issue he's referring to. It crashes (to a certain degree) after filtering. I had the same problem with my last batch of trenbolone acetate. It was bizarre though. A few hours after filtering it crashed. Then, a week later it appeared to go back into solution and it has remained that way. 100mg/ml GSO 2%/20%. This source's tren is quite yellow too, like the one above. In the past I've made some batches that were a dark amber.

Your help is priceless brotha! Thanks ;)
How about PIP with Trena A + Test P ?

You're welcome, mate.

There is no PIP at all with Tren A + Test P.

The only time I get PIP is from using too much BA (more than 5% by accident). From my experience, PIP is from BA and/or BB, so if you get PIP from Tren A, it's definitely not from the Tren itself.

The only compound from my experience that causes pain is Test E. I have brewed and used Test E with just oil only, and I got some noticeable PIPs from it.

Anyway, regarding the mix blend, don't take my words for it. You can test it out yourself with a small 10ml sample. What you do is take 10ml of the cloudy Tren Ace, and add around 250mg of another compound, heat it, wait for it to cool down for several hours, and check to see if it is now resistant to going cloudy.

Good luck and cheers.

That's the issue he's referring to. It crashes (to a certain degree) after filtering. I had the same problem with my last batch of trenbolone acetate. It was bizarre though. A few hours after filtering it crashed. Then, a week later it appeared to go back into solution and it has remained that way. 100mg/ml GSO 2%/20%. This source's tren is quite yellow too, like the one above. In the past I've made some batches that were a dark amber.

When I brewed Tren from Finaplix pellets, it was yellow, unless I heat it for a long time, then it would turn amber. So, the darker color is due to oxidation, I believe.

When I brewed Tren from powder, some sources' Tren were yellow while others' were orange. As far as potency is concerned, I never noticed much of a difference.

When I brewed Tren from Finaplix pellets, it was yellow, unless I heat it for a long time, then it would turn amber. So, the darker color is due to oxidation, I believe.

When I brewed Tren from powder, some sources' Tren were yellow while others' were orange. As far as potency is concerned, I never noticed much of a difference.

Dark tren is due to either oxidation of raw powder or overheating of the hormone. Overheating usually results in a brownish color, oxidized raw usually results in an almost orange like finished product.

Dark tren is due to either oxidation of raw powder or overheating of the hormone. Overheating usually results in a brownish color, oxidized raw usually results in an almost orange like finished product.

Mate, I think you're spot on with the brownish color due to overheating. Great observation, there!

By the way, from your experience, have you noticed any differences regarding the potency of the various Tren colors?

Quality UGLs like Signature, PSL, OP etc. all provide a very amber-coloured trenbolone. Like Buttman said, do you think the colour is any indication of the potency of the product? Is oxidization a big issue?

Raw Tren E I've seen is visibly yellow compared to other powders, so it's got a tan from egg stage. Carrier oil probably has the next biggest contribution to tone as well as amount of BB/EO used to dissolve it into solution. Oxidation as a last effect, ouch, I'd hate to think I was heating my gear to bond breaking levels.

All the UGL tren I've seen has been markedly darker than other gear. Last I [may or may not have] brewed was a tint darker than OP's soooooo I'm happy.

PS yet to crash any gear, guess I've been lucky.

Mate, I think you're spot on with the brownish color due to overheating. Great observation, there!

By the way, from your experience, have you noticed any differences regarding the potency of the various Tren colors?

Hard to say. Nothing scientific but i will say a nice yellowish tint in both the tren a and e ive used have always been very good quality gear. Made from raw or finished. Coincidence I do not know but that seems to be the case. Actually remned me of the old fina days tren appearance.

Quality UGLs like Signature, PSL, OP etc. all provide a very amber-coloured trenbolone. Like Buttman said, do you think the colour is any indication of the potency of the product? Is oxidization a big issue?

See above for my opinion which is strictly speculation. Oxidation impact depends on the dgreee. I have seen tren look almost reddish orange and honestly i would not use that. I have to believe if the powder was oxdidized to that extent potency and effectiveness were compromised. For the most part unless you have an extreme variation I think the impact on potency is fairly minimal.

I have seen tren look almost reddish orange and honestly i would not use that.

Yeah, no thanks. Unless it was blended with Melanotan! Hmmmm, I just thought of my first million! Jacked and Tanned OOOMPA LOOMPAS with one vial! Lol.

Hey, Rastas, how is it going mate? Good to see you.

I did some googling for finaplix colors, and some were yellow while others were amber/orange:

tn_finished-tren.jpg

(no baking)

45069d1108355741-finaplix-question-finadone2.jpg

fina25.jpg

Since the Tren were made from Finaplix pellets, the original quality of the hormone is good and shouldn't be the cause for the different product colors. Most likely, the different colors are the result of the heating that was used to brew the Finaplix. (as mentioned by this brewer here: Finaplix to Tren Conversion step by step)

Back