How many time it take to your body to stop producing testostrerone

gleroux

I have been on trt for the last month then i stop right away. Does my testosterone has probably already been shut down or not ?

when you start to pin testosterone your own body stops producing testosterone.

Once the treatment is stopped, men can experience withdrawal and severe depression, as well as the permanent inability to naturally produce testosterone.
why where you on TRT?
what where you pinning besides testosterone?
have you done bloodworks to see what your testosterone levels where/are?

Most men feel improvement in symptoms within four to six weeks of taking testosterone replacement therapy.

Last edited:
Pre trt:

total t : 444 ng/dl
estradiol : 123 pmol/l
bio : 8.6

now for only one month i ran 140mg of testosreone per week but i didnt see any improvement so i stop right away.

I was just wondering if my testicle had probably already stop producing testosterone or if one month isn't long enought for testicular suppression.

You need to contact a TRT doctor and have him take care of you.
I am not for self medication especially with someone who just stops testosterone pinning after not seeing any results.
its very irresponsable and will only continue to cause you harm and longer long term harm.

and you have not asnwered my questions as to why did you start self medicating TRT?

did you take arimidex or aromasin to prevent estrogen sides during this month you pinned testosterone?
which testosterone did you pin?
what about HCG?

Last edited:
I do not self prescribed trt im seeing a doc. I start trt because i have abused steroid in the past for 4 years non stop from ag 20 to 24. i let my body recover from 24 to 28 and some of the symptom are now too annoying and i believe will never comeback (non existant libido). So i tried 140mg a week to see if it would do something and i feel less depress and it did raise my libido a little bit but not so much. Now what i want to do is to go to a fertility clinic to freeze my sperm then after that i will probably jump back on it for life and i will raise the dosage to 160mg.

You need to contact a TRT doctor and have him take care of you.
I am not for self medication especially with someone who just stops testosterone pinning after not seeing any results.
its very irresponsable and will only continue to cause you harm and longer long term harm.

and you have not asnwered my questions as to why did you start self medicating TRT?

did you take arimidex or aromasin to prevent estrogen sides during this month you pinned testosterone?
which testosterone did you pin?
what about HCG?

I pin test enanthate no ai or hcg.

I do not self prescribed trt im seeing a doc. I start trt because i have abused steroid in the past for 4 years non stop from ag 20 to 24. i let my body recover from 24 to 28 and some of the symptom are now too annoying and i believe will never comeback (non existant libido). So i tried 140mg a week to see if it would do something and i feel less depress and it did raise my libido a little bit but not so much. Now what i want to do is to go to a fertility clinic to freeze my sperm then after that i will probably jump back on it for life and i will raise the dosage to 160mg.

I pin test enanthate no ai or hcg.

hey bro if your seeing a TRT doctor why are you asking here? why not ask him? if it was me i would ask the man I am paying money to.

Definitely get in contact with the physician that is managing your TRT. Even if your scheduled visits are less frequent, these are the questions and circumstances they are trained to handle (at least in my experience). I love the wealth of knowledge that the members possess here and read almost every thread enthusiastically looking to learn from others, but I think the most sound advice (mentioned above) is to talk to your physician. This is especially important considering your previous use in your early 20s and current symptoms that, if I read correctly, caused you to seek TRT. If your TRT doc is worth his salt, he will do a thorough history and physical and give you the best chance at a favorable outcome (as I said, I have been fortunate to know a couple very professional doctors like this). If you had only been on TRT for a month, and then stopped, I do not think you gave the therapy or physician enough time to treat any underlying condition. As always... Stay safe and give updates if you are inclined.

I have been on trt for the last month then i stop right away. Does my testosterone has probably already been shut down or not ?
The body doesn't completely stop producing testosterone, but certain factors can affect its production. In general, testosterone production gradually declines with age, starting around the late 20s or early 30s. However, the rate of decline can vary between individuals. Other factors that can impact testosterone production include lifestyle, diet, exercise, stress levels, and certain medical conditions. It's important to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized information regarding testosterone production and any concerns you may have. Seek some sources with professional knowledge. Got mine here, Got mine here, https://worldofroids.to. They can also give you professional advice there! They deliver US wide.

A man's ability to produce testosterone starts to decline at about 40 years of age, and levels continue to drop 1 – 3% a year thereafter. It is important to note that just because the levels are dropping after 40 doesn't necessarily mean that all men are candidates for therapy. There must be certain symptoms present.

Back