how many times a week do you train / how do you train ?

e92

if you're experienced enough which i hope most of you all are, you know what works for you. so... what works for you? heres how i train

4-5 times a week i train and mainly high volume.

day 1- back and bis. back i train heavy because i love it, but only 3 movements because i have crazy back genetics. first movement i go heavy as fuck, second movement i work my way up to heavy, then last movement i do light weight (12-15 reps) or to failure with some dropsets if i feel like it. then bis again i do super high volume 12-20 reps or to failure, 2 movements, light weight.

day 2- ches tris shoulders. balls to the wall on the first chest movement. second movement i'll go moderately heavy and almost go to failure. cable crossovers is a staple, so i'll do 5 sets of that again with high reps. then i end off with some stupid chest machine. then i'll do maybe 1 or 2 light weight movements for tris nothing serious, just with machines. shoulders again nothing serious, 1 or two movement just cables or machines.

day 3- rest or legs. my leg genetics are absolutely crazy and i like wearing skinny jeans, so i dont want big legs at all. let the hating begin. but when i do train legs i run for half an hour on the treadmill then hit the leg curl and leg extension machine and do 100 reps of each. 5 sets of 20 reps for each machine.

day 4- big shoulder day. love having beg delts so i do like 5 movements maybe more if i could. i always start off with rear delts .. then heavy standing barbell military press, seating dumbell shoulder press, wide grip upright rows, dumbell lateral raises, cable lateral raises then another stupid shoulder press machine if im up for it.

day 5- big arm day bis and tris, i have a wide ribcage and my chest sticks out so it always creates the illusion of small arms. i start with heavy ass barbell curls 6-10 reps 4-5 sets, then the rest i do super high volume 4-5 sets of at least 12reps. you know, the usual... preacher curls, concentration curls, spider curls. light/ moderate weight but super high rep. tris i dont go heavy though.

but yeah thats pretty much it. i love long training sessions and getting a sick pump. but theres too many delusional crazy jealous people at my gym who look at me like im on steroids or something by the way i train... go figure.

overall, high rep works for me the most.

how about you guys?

day 3- rest or legs. my leg genetics are absolutely crazy and i like wearing skinny jeans, so i dont want big legs at all. let the hating begin. but when i do train legs i run for half an hour on the treadmill then hit the leg curl and leg extension machine and do 100 reps of each. 5 sets of 20 reps for each machine

I stopped reading at this part. WTF. Are you trolling or dead serious?

I stopped reading at this part. WTF. Are you trolling or dead serious?
uh, yeah im serious. i train for aesthetics. i like having toned legs but not big legs not everyone wants to look like a stocky bodybuilder freak who cant fit into regular goals.

you need to stop being so judgmental. we are all in love with the sport of weight training and we all have different goals.

uh, yeah im serious. i train for aesthetics. i like having toned legs but not big legs not everyone wants to look like a stocky bodybuilder freak who cant fit into regular goals.

you need to stop being so judgmental. we are all in love with the sport of weight training and we all have different goals.

I'm not trying to be. How old are you again? I had a shit ton of friends who were into the skinny jeans fad too, but they all grew out of it right around the time we graduated high school.

And the fact that you rob yourself short by not doing squats or deadlifts. Those 2 lifts are fundamentals for your whole body...not just legs. And also your legs will not get all huge like you think in mass if you just train them properly. They will only get huge how you think if you are taking 2-3g of gear per week and a very high calorie diet AND hitting legs twice a week hard as fuck.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be. How old are you again? I had a shit ton of friends who were into the skinny jeans fad too, but they all grew out of it right around the time we graduated high school.

And the fact that you rob yourself short by not doing squats or deadlifts. Those 2 lifts are fundamentals for your whole body...not just legs. And also your legs will not get all huge like you think in mass if you just train them properly. They will only get huge how you think if you are taking 2-3g of gear per week and a very high calorie diet AND hitting legs twice a week hard as fuck.
who said i dont deadlift? i was deadlifting 315 natty at age 17 before i started using gear brah. i still deadlift at least twice a month just not at the gym. a buddy of mine has an olympic bar and a weight set in his garage so we deadlift there on his offdays.

you really gotta stop with your judging man. everyone has goals. and i'm 22 years old and i live in a european culture, so yes i wear skinny jeans and tight clothes

who said i dont deadlift? i was deadlifting 315 natty at age 17 before i started using gear brah. i still deadlift at least twice a month just not at the gym. a buddy of mine has an olympic bar and a weight set in his garage so we deadlift there on his offdays.

you really gotta stop with your judging man. everyone has goals. and i'm 22 years old and i live in a european culture, so yes i wear skinny jeans and tight clothes

I'm not judging, all I am saying is you can train legs properly and still fit into your European clothes. Legs don't get huge like you think from just normal training.

I'm not judging, all I am saying is you can train legs properly and still fit into your European clothes. Legs don't get huge like you think from just normal training.
i dont want big legs though. how cant you understand that? im not a competitive bodybuilder who tries to be in complete proportion

i train 5-6 times a week . 5 normally . 6 if i have nothing better to do or feel like going in .

Mon = chest 1hour bi's 1 hour . Tues = Legs 2 hours Wed= back 2 hours Thurs = shoulders 1hour tri's 1 hour Fri = abs 1 hour traps 1 hour .
High volume on everything . im 5'8" 220lb maybe 16% bf . goal is to be around 210 or so pretty damn lean

i dont want big legs though. how cant you understand that? im not a competitive bodybuilder who tries to be in complete proportion
Jesus can you not read or something?

Unless you have some freaky leg genetics, they will not grow how you think.

Ghost: he wants to fit into his European Skinny Jeans.

0e7b592fc82f852b3e26bd0e0f0317c56ec7c9e95dceeea0c82e214061193831.jpg

actually with jeans I have problem, I can't find any jeans in shops which not too tight... but anyway that will not stop me train hard...

Unless you have some freaky leg genetics, they will not grow how you think.
i do have crazy leg genetics, i have a big glutes too i played soccer all my life. i dont need to train legs. its hard enough finding jeans. i need to get a 32 waist jeans just to fit my legs

i do have crazy leg genetics, i have a big glutes too i played soccer all my life. i dont need to train legs. its hard enough finding jeans. i need to get a 32 waist jeans just to fit my legs

You need pants with a size 32 waist to fit your legs, and you have big glutes, and "freaky" leg genetics? I'm assuming by the way that's written your waist is smaller than 32...

I'm 6' about 163lbs dry weight in the morning. I'm in good shape, but I am by no means huge. I wear a size 32, and my leg genetics suck. I have the hardest time building by quads, hams, and glutes.

So, with what you said you better be around 4' 6" tall.

You need pants with a size 32 waist to fit your legs, and you have big glutes, and "freaky" leg genetics? I'm assuming by the way that's written your waist is smaller than 32...

I'm 6' about 163lbs dry weight in the morning. I'm in good shape, but I am by no means huge. I wear a size 32, and my leg genetics suck. I have the hardest time building by quads, hams, and glutes.

So, with what you said you better be around 4' 6" tall.

i'm 5'9 185 about 14-15% bodyfat. if it werent for my glutes and my legs i'd fit into a 29 or 30 waist. when i was 10% 175 i could fit into a 28 haha

i'm 5'9 185 about 14-15% bodyfat. if it werent for my glutes and my legs i'd fit into a 29 or 30 waist. when i was 10% 175 i could fit into a 28 haha

what do your thighs measure out to as well and calves mr freak?

I train 7 days a week which everyone won't agree with obviously... Mon/thur are chest and back Tuesday/Friday are arms and pressing shoulders movements, Wednesday/Saturday legs and raising shoulder movements. Sunday's are abs and body weight movements and explosion and I stretch a lot Sunday's and sometimes do yoga to try to keep flexibility. 3 days a week I swim in the mornings.

what do your thighs measure out to as well and calves mr freak?

first of all, you fucking cocksucker, stop patronizing me and everyonelse on this board. every time you post something its never productive. no go fuck your imaginary girlfriend loser

So just remind me... what is the point of this thread?

You just want to tell the world your training split?

Back