how many use Aromasin from first day of cycle to the end of PCT??

Skinito

I'd like to hear from everybody that really knows something on this. Some only use Aromisin during cycle ..how do u use it?and why?

Whats the difference between the two.

I bought 200 aromasin 6.25 based off your suggestion .. Should I have gone with Adex?

Adex can alter lipid profiles, is non-suicidal, and non-steroidal but it starts to work faster, requires smaller dosages, and is cheaper. Aromasin is suicidal, but needs higher and more frequent dosing, it also doesn't affect lipids like adex does. Both work, and while I haven't tried aromasin, I like adex enough to stick with it. It's really up to you brother.

Adex is a little more potent but I also get elevated liver values on Adex. However, it needs to be run from the start.

Edit - Dre beat me to it. lol.

Suicidal?

Is that a term for anything other than Suicide?

Suicidal means it permanently binds to the aromatase enzyme and deactivates it. Your body will produce more of the enzyme so it's still necessary to take aromasin daily. It prevents estro rebound basically when coming off but I find that benefit is overrated and using adex up until pct negates the rebound as well

Which begins with the very first injection :)

For what it is worth, I only have one cycle of experience (basic test e 500 per week) : I started taking aromasin from day one at 12.5 mg ed and after 5 days, I had to quit, because I felt very weird (anxiety, sore joints, very moody). I am pretty sure my estro tanked. I then didn't take any aromasin for the next 4 days and then when I started feeling more normal, I restarted gradually (6.25 ed working up to 12.5 ed) . My mid cycle blood tests came back pretty normal for estro. So in my case, next time I do a cycle, I will not start aromasin from day one. I will wait a week to 10 days and then will go to 12.5 mg.

I ran aromasin all the way to my PCT which went absolutely perfect (felt great all the way). So I will do the same next time

I seem to understand that austinite recommends 25 mg of aromasin all the way, because he feels it is a week ai. And he obviously has a lot more knowledge than I have. But in my case this seems to be too much, particularly from day 1.

Have a nice day

For what it is worth, I only have one cycle of experience (basic test e 500 per week) : I started taking aromasin from day one at 12.5 mg ed and after 5 days, I had to quit, because I felt very weird (anxiety, sore joints, very moody). I am pretty sure my estro tanked. I then didn't take any aromasin for the next 4 days and then when I started feeling more normal, I restarted gradually (6.25 ed working up to 12.5 ed) . My mid cycle blood tests came back pretty normal for estro. So in my case, next time I do a cycle, I will not start aromasin from day one. I will wait a week to 10 days and then will go to 12.5 mg.

Alternatively, you could try cutting up the 12.5mg tabs in half for the first week or so. I started taking it on the 4th day or so at that dose and didn't have any issues.
I mean it could just be an individual thing of course but it might be worth a try.

I ran aromasin all the way to my PCT which went absolutely perfect (felt great all the way). So I will do the same next time

I seem to understand that austinite recommends 25 mg of aromasin all the way, because he feels it is a week ai. And he obviously has a lot more knowledge than I have. But in my case this seems to be too much, particularly from day 1.

Have a nice day

I completely understand as everybody will aromatize to different degrees but the process of aromatization will begin from the very first injection...whether it's enough to warrant an AI or not so early in a cycle is up to bloodwork and experience. I'd err in the side of caution unless you have experience with the process

Yup. I started with 12.5mg aromasin from day 1, got bloods a month later, estrogen was still high, not terribly, but still high. So I'm on 25mg now.
Everyone's different.

Adex can alter lipid profiles, is non-suicidal, and non-steroidal but it starts to work faster, requires smaller dosages, and is cheaper. Aromasin is suicidal, but needs higher and more frequent dosing, it also doesn't affect lipids like adex does. Both work, and while I haven't tried aromasin, I like adex enough to stick with it. It's really up to you brother.

I'm fairly new to AAS world too and did not know that you need to take increasing doses of aromasin as time goes on. So it's almost like you're building a tolerance??? I get that it's not exactly the same, but the end result is. How often do you need to increase the dosage? I rarely get estro-related sides on even 6.25 mg of aromasin, so I don't know that I'd necessarily get any symptoms if my estrogen crept up a bit.

I'm fairly new to AAS world too and did not know that you need to take increasing doses of aromasin as time goes on. So it's almost like you're building a tolerance??? I get that it's not exactly the same, but the end result is. How often do you need to increase the dosage? I rarely get estro-related sides on even 6.25 mg of aromasin, so I don't know that I'd necessarily get any symptoms if my estrogen crept up a bit.

No it doesn't need increasing dosages, you just need more of it. I'm fine on .25mg of adex per day but typical aromasin doses are 12.5-50mg daily. It's not so much the tolerance just that aromasin requires higher doses to be effective. I don't base my AI usage solely on side effects, I go by blood work first.

Back