How much calories/macros should I eat to cut

Atep500

So I'm not trying to use steroids. Just looking for guidance on diet and cutting. I'm a short guy, which I like cause I have no problem putting on muscle even with eating not a lot and smoking. I'm currently 5"2 27 years old 170lbs 19% body fat. All my fat is in my stomach. I was 150. A few months ago till I went crazy chasing pussy, all the alcohol, dates eating shitty caught up to me. Wasn't lifting as hard. I had 15% body fat at 150 if I remember correctly. My question is what Calorie range/ macros should be in to cut just fat from my stomach. I want to stay bulky, just lose stomach fat. Regimen as follows 5 days a week: one body part each day. Through in tris and bis twice a week, sometimes back twice too. 7 workouts each body part 4 sets each, plus pull ups every day: 3-4 sets reps 10-15 each set: Cardio 3 days a week. Hit for 20 minutes, and 5 minute cool down. Going to add a light cardio in the morning everyday, just waking on incline for 20 minutes, before breakfast. The problem is my diet just not as consistent enough. I just want to find a place setter on how much to eat. Current diet which can be way better: breakfast: either 4 eggs scrambled, turkey bacon egg and cheese sandwich, or 1 cup steel cut oats with a little honey. Before lunch snack: if I have it. Blue diamond chocolate almonds. Lunch either any lean meat with a cup of rice or a cold cut sandwich. Before gym snack. Quest protein bar, pb&j on wheat or 1 cup of steel cut oats with a little honey. Dinner: lean meat with rice and veggies or 6 eggs scrambled 3 slices of boards head yellow American and 2 cups of oats with honey. Diet needs to be better

First you have to figure out what your TDEE is. Most guys will target 500kcal below their TDEE when cutting.

For macros, I personally do:

1.0g of protein per pound of bodyweight.
0.4g of fat per pound of bodyweight

Remainder of calories to reach my budget come from Carbs.

You cannot target fat loss to a specific body part. It will come off your entire body when in a caloric deficit. Just like sit ups don't burn stomach fat.

By the way, if you were at 15% body fat at 150lbs and put on 20 lbs of fat, you are now at about 25% body fat.

BMR*formula #1 (if you bf is high, use this one... you need an accurate bf reading)

BMR*(men and women) = 370 + (21.6 X lean mass in kg)*

in order to figure out your*bmr, you need to know what your lean body mass is.. so, in turn, u need to know what your body fat percentage is...

if you dont know your bodyfat percentage, go to your gym and get tested (please dont use electronic scales to get your bf checked, they're horrible)

if you cannot find a gym to get tested at, please post up a picture for estimates, we're pretty good at it (you also have the option of pming it to me if you have more then 25 posts)

Total weight x bf in decimel form = total bf weight

Total weight - total bf weight = total lean body mass

if your total lean body mass is in lbs, u can divide it by 2.2 to get it in kilograms..

for example..

i am 6'4 275lbs at 14% bf... so i would multiply 275 by .14 (converted from percent to decimal)= 38.5lbs

275 - 38.5 = 236.5lbs lean body weight

236.5 / 2.2 = 107.5 lean mass in kg

370 + (21.6 x 107.5) = 2692*BMR*(this is high for the average person, im a big guy)

BMR*formula #2 (only to be used if your bf is low)

Men:*BMR*= 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

female*BMR*= 655 + ( 4.35 x weight in pounds ) + ( 4.7 x height in inches ) - ( 4.7 x age in years )

TDEE

Once u have you*bmr, u need to calculate your*TDEE, this is simply done with some multiplication...

you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your*BMR*by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation =*BMR*x 1.2
If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation =*BMR*x 1.375
If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation =*BMR*x 1.55
If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation =*BMR*x 1.725
If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation =*BMR*x 1.9*

https://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/153271-free-diet-advice-3j.html

It's general idea is working for me. When I stop gaining I add food. I'm not very detailed in my diet, lack 1g per lb but chasing calories alone has me gaining. I think I need to add protien. Get my 1g per lb in.

Back