How much do you spend on gear each month?

casanovaaa

just wanted to throw this out there for you all. How much do you spend on gear, gym membership, food to bulk up with?
how much is this sport worth to you?

Shit when I***8217;m actually on full cycle and eating to try to add muscle?
That***8217;s a great question, I never really gave it too much thought. If I***8217;m running test prop two bottles a month so $30 bucks there. Tren hex one bottle a month $55. Sometimes Winny injectable two bottles a month $60. Anavar $60-$90 a month. One bottle of TNE some months $20-$30. Some months Proviron $50-$70 a month.

Gym membership is $40 a month. I just get my membership monthly instead of 6 months or a year at a time because it seems like whenever I would get more than a month something would come up like working out of town five days a week or I wouldn***8217;t train for a few months from an injury etc.

For food farm raised grass fed beef $3.50 a pound average three pounds a week.
Chicken, five pound packs from walmart average price $10-$11 and two to three packs a week.
One to two steaks a week 1-2 pounds a each and average $10-$15 a pound. Usually Porterhouse then Ribeye or NY Strip. I***8217;m not sure how much gets spent on vegetables because my wife grabs that stuff when she goes grocery shopping. I just grab the meat myself.

Some months I grab some BCAA and Protein supps. So around $40-$50 unless I find a sale then it cam be $20-$30.

Alcohol one bottle every couple months $1.50
Syringes about $30 every 3-4 months.

That***8217;s probably everything that I listed. I may have missed something. So I guess I spend more than I thought lol.

Thats a very hard figure to try to get. I***8217;ll have to do some looking into it. Its a lot of money

Shit when I***8217;m actually on full cycle and eating to try to add muscle?
That***8217;s a great question, I never really gave it too much thought. If I***8217;m running test prop two bottles a month so $30 bucks there. Tren hex one bottle a month $55. Sometimes Winny injectable two bottles a month $60. Anavar $60-$90 a month. One bottle of TNE some months $20-$30. Some months Proviron $50-$70 a month.

Gym membership is $40 a month. I just get my membership monthly instead of 6 months or a year at a time because it seems like whenever I would get more than a month something would come up like working out of town five days a week or I wouldn***8217;t train for a few months from an injury etc.

For food farm raised grass fed beef $3.50 a pound average three pounds a week.
Chicken, five pound packs from walmart average price $10-$11 and two to three packs a week.
One to two steaks a week 1-2 pounds a each and average $10-$15 a pound. Usually Porterhouse then Ribeye or NY Strip. I***8217;m not sure how much gets spent on vegetables because my wife grabs that stuff when she goes grocery shopping. I just grab the meat myself.

Some months I grab some BCAA and Protein supps. So around $40-$50 unless I find a sale then it cam be $20-$30.

Alcohol one bottle every couple months $1.50
Syringes about $30 every 3-4 months.

That***8217;s probably everything that I listed. I may have missed something. So I guess I spend more than I thought lol.

so around 600 dollars per month.

so around 600 dollars per month.

Give or take I guess.

I’m about to start a log on another forum for one of the more respected sponsors, top shelf gear. I’ll take note of everything I buy along the way to really figure out what I spend on everything other than gear since it is a sponsored log. I been completely off for a minute, actually the first time off off in a while. Im looking forward to see how my body responds. Im gonna be running 500mg ew test e, 500-600ew of tren e and 50mg of dbol ed for the first 4 weeks to give a nice little ooommff. Caber and a AI will be included during the log.

Back