how much on cycle

Eze

What do you guys take while on? How much do you take? (ALA, Milk thistle, A-dex, Vitamins, ect)

Last edited:
Easto said:
What do you guys take while on? How much do you take? (ALA, Milk thistle, A-dex, Vitamins, ect)

It depends. I consider the standard for me to be a multi-vitamin, 5.gm/eod of arimidex if test is involved (or if I am cutting), and maybe some ALA if the cycle warrants it.

Vitamin diary

Just to name a few:
vit.C/1g ed
mg./600mg ed
flaxseed oil/3g ed
primrose oil/1200mg 2Xed
vit. E/400iu ed
nac/1200mg ed
B-12/500mcg 2Xed
ala/2-3g ed
--------------
milk thisle
ginger root

Easto said:
How much ALA Almighty?

I would probably take 500mg per day. Unless, of course, I am trying to burn off some blubber, in which case I would bump it up to 500mg each meal.

I dont see the need to take a shitload of ala when I get a good amount of other antioxidants.

Easto said:
Do you find that 500mg is enough for liver protection?

Well, I cannot comment with 100% certainty. The only drug I have used that is considered to be even remotely hard on the liver is Winstrol (winny), and I kept that dose at 50mg/ed for no longer than 7-8 weeks.

I cant say that all during the cycle I felt great and had absolutely no problems whatsoever related to any form of liver stress.

Many people will suggest between 500-1500mg of ala per day...it is really up to you.

my last cycle I went with 1500 mg ED of ALA.....I was on some pretty hard stuff.....fro a few weeks I was on 100 drol, 100 Winstrol (winny), and 30 halo.....I'm sure my liver suffered even with that much ALA.....

Back