How to add GHRP6 with CJC as a combo??

Mr P

Super Moderator
I'm about to place my order with "purchase peptides" GHRP 6 and combine it with CJC, how should I dose CJC and combine both??

good question...I just bought the same combo! I'll be waiting patiently for someone to chim in here

I hear it is a great combo the pep is Awesome which is what mostly I'm looking for.:blue:

The combo is MUCH better than the ghrp-6 alone. I dose both at 100mcg, morning and night + pwo. No carbs with the peps, protein only for at least a half hour or so.

i dosed it at 100mcg tid (three times a day). main thing i noticed was some mild lipolytic effects but nothing dramatic. after about a month i dropped the dose to just 100mcg of each qhs (pre sleep) due to some periorbital edema issues and the flushing was getting more significant with time.

people expect to much from the peptides and end up dissapointed with the results, they take time to work, months. Nothing over night with this stuff. Same for GH.

I agree on the time part, it was more than a month before I noticed the effects of the peptides.

I had more luck with localized fat breakdown though and saw good results.

So you stopped mainly because of eye puffiness (or am I confusing terms)?

right, had some hypersensitivity that caused me to drop down to just once a day, then i got on GH 5 on 2 off and still run the ghrp/ghrh on the 2 off days

Interesting. I saw on another thread you had the same problem with MTII, I wonder if it's possible you had bad reactions to the bac water?

Interesting. I saw on another thread you had the same problem with MTII, I wonder if it's possible you had bad reactions to the bac water?

no because i'm using the same bac water for GH and no issues with that. It could be some filler in the peptides but i'm not sure. ive tried 2 different sources of the ghrp/ghrh and same thing happens with the higher dose. again, at once a day it is not bad but at tid it is real annoying. ive come across a few people with this reaction.

Thanx Nate hey can I dose both 3X ed,??

yea you just dont want to go over about 400 mcg of each /day.

so natehays you say no carbs with them m assumption is due to the igf release right? the thing is the igf following a gh pulse it does not have the same insulinomemic effect as a separate igf injection does, hence the concerns about gh use and insulin resistance (even burning the islet cells of pancreas with super high doses). this is why the two are thought to be synnergistic when used together

this does not make much sense to me how the igf following gh does not have the linsulin like effect but it is played out in the research.

I started my GHRP-2/CJC-1295 cycle today and wow, couldn't believe the weird feeling I had for about the first 30 minutes after my injection. Was damn near like an acid buzz......lol But I made sure not to take in any carbs/fat for a good 45 minutes to an hour after.

yea you just dont want to go over about 400 mcg of each /day.

so natehays you say no carbs with them m assumption is due to the igf release right? the thing is the igf following a gh pulse it does not have the same insulinomemic effect as a separate igf injection does, hence the concerns about gh use and insulin resistance (even burning the islet cells of pancreas with super high doses). this is why the two are thought to be synnergistic when used together

this does not make much sense to me how the igf following gh does not have the linsulin like effect but it is played out in the research.

Would love to throw out a great answer here, but sorry to say I'm not that bright! Generally I have been following the guidelines set out by DatBtrue and he states fats and carbs will blunt the GH release. His advice is:

"Administration should ideally be done on either an empty stomach or with only protein in the stomach. Fats & carbs blunt GH release. So administer the peptides and wait about 20 minutes (no more then 30 but no less then 15 minutes) to eat. AT that point the GH pulse has about hit the peak and you can eat what you want."

I'll poke around as see if I can find an explanation of why he thinks this is.

*Edit* - after poking around some I found this:

"Insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) exerts a negative feedback effect on GH secretion via either direct actions at the pituitary level or indirect ones at the hypothalamic level, through stimulation of somatostatin (SS) and/or inhibition of GHRH release. In fact, recombinant human IGF-I (rhIGF-I) in humans inhibits spontaneous GH secretion as well as the GH response to GHRH and even more to GH/GH-releasing peptides whose main action is on the hypothalamus, antagonizing SS and enhancing GHRH activity."

Last edited:
^^^ ok, yea dat be true has a shitload of stuff out there on this. I agree with the fats and carbs attenuating the pulse i was looking at it from the point of not wanting the shuttling of fatty acids into adipose tissue via the action of IGF, but as i mentioned the igf response to GH pulse does not have the same insulinomemic effects.

Back