How to Bench Press 500 Easy

pullinbig said:
you could be the next 275lb world bench champ. then walk on stage 10 weeks later and win the masters olympia at a shredded 251, unless i walk on stage with you. =0)
i bet you could kick his ass in the evening gown round :eyes:

depends on if the judges are ass men or a boob men. i think my hiney is purdier but he has more clevage. i may get some work done upstairs. plus he may have trouble walking in those pumps.

pullinbig said:
depends on if the judges are ass men or a boob men. i think my hiney is purdier but he has more clevage. i may get some work done upstairs. plus he may have trouble walking in those pumps.

:jump:

pullinbig said:
you could be the next 275lb world bench champ. then walk on stage 10 weeks later and win the masters olympia at a shredded 251, unless i walk on stage with you. =0)

I wish some of the schmucks around my gym pushed each other as hard.
phack, PB, where you at again ? we need more guys like this in our neck of the woods.

pullinbig said:

Hey now wait, I think my ass looks very good, my chest is small though, 56"...

i dont know what my chest is. i remember my shoulders were 61 cold and relaxed a couple of years ago when i measured for a new bench shirt. i cant remeber my chest though. its prolly small than yours since you a big studly bencher and all.

so whats...... your cup size? 56 DD maybe. guess it depends on hw much test you doing. :shoot2:

Back