How to Bench Press 500 Easy

you owe it to your self to do this. you can still be purdy and put up big numbers. shit have you sen andy's pic. hes hard as a brick. he still competes in BBing too.

pullinbig said:
you owe it to your self to do this. you can still be purdy and put up big numbers. shit have you sen andy's pic. hes hard as a brick. he still competes in BBing too.

Cover

In-Human said:
PB, I just love the way you are so nice to me, you bastard, you have a point, I have so many guys tell me I am a dumbass not doing powerlifting, but man after 25 years of training like a PowerBuilder its tough to teach an old dog new tricks, and yea when I finished the set you could here a pin drop, but I was not in my regular gym, it was one of those 24 hour clubs, not a real gym, I guess they weren't used to someone who benches more than a few plates I guess...
bro im not on a first name basis with you like PULLINIBIG [fucking dumbass :) ]
but hes right if you dont do this while you are still in your prime you will regret it later in life and always wonder WHAT IF . its easy to see that you have a god given talent for benching dont waste it . dont look at it like shirted benching , think of it as extreme tricep training :)

In-Human said:
Damn, he is a thick bastard...

hes the same size you are. he may be an inch or two shorter but not much.

damn i wish you lived here. i could hook you up with chris cooke and youd be on your way. hes hit an 875 in the gym at about 310. his last meet he opened with 805, missed 837 then the meet was stopped becuase of the huricane in orlando a few weeks back.

come on bro get with the program. I am telling you that you can be one of the best 275 benchers of all time if you can figure the shirt out. Joe and nance are in LA. oan basoon trains out there as well.

DAWG and PB, I know from talking with you on the phone PB that the style of benching with the shirt would be a whole new world, but thats why I like this game, I learn new stuff every day, I know it would take me a year or so to get the form down with the shirt and the direction the bar goes, at 40 I think I would still be able to put up something, I still want to get on stage in my underware as PB would say, but the PowerLifting I am thinking more and more, and I like what PB said a while ago, since I have a very bad lower back I could do benching only, hell I did Floor Deads for the second time in my life about a week ago, only 5 per side for 10 and I have been in pain since then, but always loved to bench, but have not Flatted in 15 years except for the occasional once in a while to show a client that needs to learn form...

In-Human said:
DAWG and PB, I know from talking with you on the phone PB that the style of benching with the shirt would be a whole new world, but thats why I like this game, I learn new stuff every day, I know it would take me a year or so to get the form down with the shirt and the direction the bar goes, at 40 I think I would still be able to put up something, I still want to get on stage in my underware as PB would say, but the PowerLifting I am thinking more and more, and I like what PB said a while ago, since I have a very bad lower back I could do benching only, hell I did Floor Deads for the second time in my life about a week ago, only 5 per side for 10 and I have been in pain since then, but always loved to bench, but have not Flatted in 15 years except for the occasional once in a while to show a client that needs to learn form...
the beauty of flat benching on boards,reverse bands,chains, and gear is they all protect the shoulders to some degree since the load at the bottom is reduced or eliminated . i think you will find that you will love to bench flat again when you realize you can do it without hurting .

12 weeks and you'll be meet ready. you would be over 7 at your first meet and be close to or over 8 at your second meet. cmon ted just do this. theres gotta be some MM guys in sandiego or close by if you dont wanna drive up to LA. Ill ask around on some of the PLing boards.

pullinbig said:
12 weeks and you'll be meet ready. you would be over 7 at your first meet and be close to or over 8 at your second meet. cmon ted just do this. theres gotta be some MM guys in sandiego or close by if you dont wanna drive up to LA. Ill ask around on some of the PLing boards.
dont make me and pullinbig drive out there and kick your ass :jump:

In-Human said:

Well, the current Mr Olympia is 40, so there's hope yet for all you old farts :D

Seriously though, its a privilege to have guys like yourself, PB and Dawg on this board. Great learning experience for the rest of us.

Toranaga said:
Well, the current Mr Olympia is 40, so there's hope yet for all you old farts :D

Seriously though, its a privilege to have guys like yourself, PB and Dawg on this board. Great learning experience for the rest of us.
theres at least 3 guys over 40 in this thread that are over 300 pounds and putting up some respectable numbers sonny boy :flipoffha

hey im down to 302. another week or 2 and ill be below 300 for the first time in a long while. =0) plus ill be 46 next sunday. and still no grey.

pullinbig said:
hey im down to 302. another week or 2 and ill be below 300 for the first time in a long while. =0) plus ill be 46 next sunday. and still no grey.

Happy B-Day you old fuck, 302 huh, damn can you handle being that small.

DAWG, thanx, but I hope you won't hate me I am small now and PB never lets me forget, 270 and 11% BF, so please do not pick on us small weak guys...

In-Human said:
Happy B-Day you old fuck, 302 huh, damn can you handle being that small.

DAWG, thanx, but I hope you won't hate me I am small now and PB never lets me forget, 270 and 11% BF, so please do not pick on us small weak guys...
actually i had the plaque for about 6 weeks and couldnt shake it till i had a serious round of antibiotics . i lost down to 278 from the low 3s and it pisses me off because i lost it way to fast and my strength dropped .

DADAWG said:
actually i had the plaque for about 6 weeks and couldnt shake it till i had a serious round of antibiotics . i lost down to 278 from the low 3s and it pisses me off because i lost it way to fast and my strength dropped .

I was at 295 in July this year but BF was to high, I went down to 261 by middle of October and now I at 270 and the funny thing is since my body is used to this weight now I am stronger now then I was at 295, crazy but love it...

you could be the next 275lb world bench champ. then walk on stage 10 weeks later and win the masters olympia at a shredded 251, unless i walk on stage with you. =0)

Back