How to break plateau.......

Schuman1

Hey I'm on week 12 of sus 250 at about 600mg a week and i plan on running it untill after weightlifting competition i have in about a month...my bench has went up a ton since i started but I've been stuck at 410lbs for about a month my deadlift has been stuck at 585lbs and squat stuck at 425lbs ....i have dbol on hand but I haven't taken any but I was wondering if i added it in now at 30 to 40mg a day up untill my competitiion would it help me break plateau....

Thanks man what do u think about winstrol would it be better for strength....bc I also have it available too....

I am thinking about running test suspension 50mg ed m-fri and 30-40mg dbol ed and my sustanon once a week at 500mg.... do u guys think that would be a good plan or.... any critiques or changes or advice would help

I wouldnt run winstrol for strength. Bros I know say that it dries them out pretty bad.....leading to an increased possibility of joint and connective tissue injuries. Dbol is the opposite.....wet strength :)

Thanks man what do u think about the suspension and dbol everyday.. and is it okay to pin the sust just once a week since I will be taking the suspension ed also

Thanks man what do u think about the suspension and dbol everyday.. and is it okay to pin the sust just once a week since I will be taking the suspension ed also

Susp has about 8-12 hour half life (water based).
If its okay to inject sust once a week? Sure but not optimal...

You inject based on the shortest ester which would be eod or e3d.

For me the only way to break plateau would be to eat a crap ton more food. I'm limited by ability to cram enough food down my throat.

Would have to start eating cups of rice & sweet potatoes with every meal, and more meals per day, to get my calorie count up.

So I'd advise to look elsewhere beyond hormones first.

For me the only way to break plateau would be to eat a crap ton more food. I'm limited by ability to cram enough food down my throat.

Would have to start eating cups of rice & sweet potatoes with every meal, and more meals per day, to get my calorie count up.

So I'd advise to look elsewhere beyond hormones first.

This is probably the best advice you can get. This is where we all fail at some point. Needles and pills are easy. Eating the amount you need to force growth is tough. Add a little bit each time you stop gaining weight and increase the cals slowly so ya dont gain too much fat
It's hard as hell and it sucks

Agree with both of late and tank... Its so easy to focus on AAS and peptides, optimizing schedules, dosing etc etc and then make some sloppy food and ignore food prep, planning and organisation.
And then you still have to eat everything which is a true challenge all on its own...

The steroids will work pretty much own their own, inject and be done with it. Diet is the real key to synergy and growth.

One thing.... Winstrol is a finishing compound used mostly at ending cycle for show or cutting. Never look to Winstrol for strength or bulk.
Please get more understanding of the steroid profiles.

If you read up on Winstrol you or anyone would not,use this for your purpose
Just saying !!

Now so the Dbol is what you yourself wanted to add. Yes a good idea for PL competition.
OMM
Good luck with

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replys they really helped. I decided to just go with the test suspension and dbol but ever since I started it I have been lethargic as hell. Any ideas why? Weight hasn't really changed yet but it has only been about 6 days..i feel stronger but I've been so tired i haven't been able to really get a good workout in.

Get more rest than usual. Take naps if you need to. Being on any hormones that are derived from testosterone can make you really tired. There is one comment that I have heard from every single testosterone user I have ever talked to....."testosterone makes me sleep a lot". Almost everyone sleeps more unless were talking about tren. So my advice is to take naps and get your ass in the gym ;)
Good luck bro

Back