Sustanon 250 for menopause

Nudger

Hi there, my partner has been suffering with the menopause for a while now.
she is 47 weight unknown but a size 12 if that helps i’m not silly enough to ask and around 5’7
She’s a regular at the gym trains hard with weights and cardio..
I did some research and it would appear that 20mg of sus every 5 days eases the symptoms. We are on week 2 and i can confirm it has helped, she has more energy, feels a damn site better in herself amongst other things. The problem i have is there is no further information on how long to run the cycle for (thoughts would be 6 wks) and what pct if any would be required?
Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. Oh and as an after thought could she run NPP with this for her joints ?
Thanks in advance.

mynewswings.com/author/grannossepa/
ly-site-new.clan.su/news/nkvdvt_aairvr_acl_nshims_shaalvlvt_ldaat_kal_adms/2022-07-06-47
post-news-lau.moy.su/news/kaicd_lkbvaa_at_hamzg_shl_adms_bnshikha/2022-07-06-44
directors-channel.com/author/warcserqueelo/
granmania.ucoz.ru/news/sks_llilha_ahd_lla_hvbvt_mha_shravi_lfhd/2022-07-07-99

Menopause is a natural biological process that occurs in women typically around the age of 45-55, marking the end of reproductive years. During menopause, the ovaries gradually produce less estrogen and progesterone, leading to various physical and hormonal changes. While menopause can cause symptoms such as hot flashes, mood swings, vaginal dryness, and sleep disturbances, it is not primarily a result of testosterone deficiency.

contact these guys out here, they are very helpful and professional! https://worldofroids.to/. They can also give you professional advice there! They deliver US wide.

Back