How to Choose a Diet That's Right For You

alan007

If you are sedentary, select a diet that emphasizes exercise.
If you crave sweets, consider the Carbohydrate Addict diet.
If you are insulin-resistant and not grossly overweight, consider the GO-diet.
If you have blood sugar or cholesterol problems, consider the Dr. Atkins diet.
If you do body building, check for the Targeted Ketogenic or Cycling Ketogenic diets.
If you are a vegetarian and want a more stringent diet, or have liver or gallbladder problems, try one of the low-fat diets.
If you want to adjust your taste preferences to enjoy simpler foods, try a short-term fast (no more than 3 days) * it will refresh your taste buds.
If you tend to overindulge in tasty, high-sugar and fatty foods, try the Raw Food or Macrobiotics diets. Though these diets aren't intended for that purpose, they can be very effective.
If you feel that you need support, join an organized weight-loss program like Weight Watchers.
If you are in search of a spirituality-based program, check into the Weigh Down diet.
If you don't like restrictive diets, try Suzanne Somers' diet.
If you would like to go on a low-carb diet but can't give up fruits and unlimited vegetables, try the Protein Power diet.
If you have heart or blood pressure problems, avoid Ephedrine-containing diet pills.
If you have obesity-related health problems, ask you physician if you can benefit from one of the weight-loss prescription drugs.

my point was that those diet advice are way to general. if there is one reason for a person to do one type of diet there might still be 10 good reasons for the same person to do another diet.

if your a bodybuilder and an idiot as well...(most of you here are) try grilled chicken and brown rice...with some dark leafy veggies thrown in there.

i myself just started the ab's diet... because

A. I have no abs
B. book was lying around in my apt and the shit looked tasty.

Gpad os

Hi !

Sorry to post on "Previous Thread" of steroidology.com but I don't know Ipad forum...

I'm looking for a Touch screen apad (Please check the link. I don't write the website name => I don't advertise)

Do you think that's android is the best os ?

++

Hi !

Sorry to post on "Previous Thread" of steroidology.com but I don't know Ipad forum...

I'm looking for a Touch screen apad (Please check the link. I don't write the website name => I don't advertise)

Do you think that's android is the best os ?

++

your barking up the wrong tree here buddy...... this isn't an electronics forum.. please post related subjects..

ur more then welcome to post things like this in the convo lounge though

Back