How to cut test e 250mg dow to 50mg per ml

jamhint

Ok i have some test enanthate 250mg per ml. I want to dilute it to 50mg per ml. How can i do this? Seems it would be easy, add 4 ml of sterile oil to 1 ml of 250mg wouldnt that be the 50mg per ml.

easier measurement for female injection. Really hard to measure and inject 25mg at a time. Unless someone has a better ideal.

easier measurement for female injection. Really hard to measure and inject 25mg at a time. Unless someone has a better ideal.

Use test prop @ 100mg/mL and do 1/2 mL in a 1mL syringe, or whatever syringe.

PS: the test prop would be a leaner cycle of Test also better for female.
Have you thought about Winstrol?

Last edited:
Ok i have some test enanthate 250mg per ml. I want to dilute it to 50mg per ml. How can i do this? Seems it would be easy, add 4 ml of sterile oil to 1 ml of 250mg wouldnt that be the 50mg per ml.

You're correct. Just add 4 ml to every 1 ml of the 250mg, and you'll have 250mg/5ml... which is 50mg/ml.

Just get a 1ml syringe. I can give my girl 20mg shots peice of piss. It's a whole different ball game trying to do the same with a 3ml syringe

I use 200mg/mL for my wife; it's doable. Just use slin pins and a little math to figure out the appropriate volume. We use two injects at 0.075mL each for a total of 0.15mL - giving her a grand total of 30mg/wk. This keeps her at a healthy range of total test, providing the benefits without the scary sides.

Note: As everyone is different, be sure to take baby steps in determining her sensitivity to androgens. Clitoral sensitivity is normal, but enlargement isn't. Also be sure she understands the risks before starting. Getting a deep voice along with body hair are possible sides she may not want to risk.

My .02c. :)

Broscience at its best. Completely untrue. Test is test. One is not "leaner" then the other.

I'll take the dig because I've been around. But don't you ever think I go by Bro-Science. I've bee at this long time and much is my experience between an oil base the has a long half life. There are time factors involved in raising your E2 and stabilizing it.
Test is test but we are talking about esters.
I am talking about how esters can effect a lot of things.
NO problem I'm no master but bro-science I left that back in the 80's. Good luck

I hear ya. Different compounds. Different esters. Different injection frequency. It all plays into it. But at the end of the day test is test and ones levels are stable one will not give leaner gains then the other. Just don't want OP getting the wrong idea

Back