how to make gear stronger

2little

ok prob a very stupid question and have done some studying on it and still just a lil un for sure. I have made a few diff brews with flowing recpies. But say im making test e 250 and the recipe calls for a certain bb and mabey ba +oil and says 5 grams per 10 ml or 10 g per ml. my question is if I wanna make test e 400 how do I figure out the proper solvents that needed to be added for 1 to keep it from crashing and how do I adjust the bb and ba and oil I guess I must be missin the big picture. ive ran t 400 from ugl and it seem fine kinda ruff on the walking lol but all my cake batter comes in just grams dosent say test 100 or 50 the only thing is its that it is just in grams no #s for strength unless its a blend suston will say 250 or something like that. So I like strong gear and hate pining twice the gear when I wish I could just double the dose I know you can only go so high and then stabity is a very big issue but I just wanna make certin things a lil stronger and I will never use test 400 again rather pin like 300 mabey with some eo involved lol. IF any one know a guide for gram per ba ,bb,oil etc... plz let me know not asking for someone to walk me through my next cycle just hate to crash gear and yes it does happen!!!! Just part of it but would like a lil info thanx bros

I'm still getting my legs under me but are you looking for a calculator like this:
basskilleronline.com/steroid-powder-calculator.html
?

ok prob a very stupid question and have done some studying on it and still just a lil un for sure. I have made a few diff brews with flowing recpies. But say im making test e 250 and the recipe calls for a certain bb and mabey ba +oil and says 5 grams per 10 ml or 10 g per ml. my question is if I wanna make test e 400 how do I figure out the proper solvents that needed to be added for 1 to keep it from crashing and how do I adjust the bb and ba and oil I guess I must be missin the big picture.

You simply use the calculator from the link provided by 71Avido and enter the numbers you want for your brew.

For example, let's say you want the following: Test E 400

All you do is enter your numbers into the blanks in the calculator, and it will tell you how much of each ingredients you will need right under "Amounts needed".

Oil in ml's: This is the total volume of your brew. Let's say you want 20 ml, so type in 20.
Dosage in mg: Type in 400.

Powder weight: This is the volume of 1g of powder. Use the default number .85

BA concentration: Usually, people use between 1-2%. To use 1%, type in 0.01 (or type in 0.02 for 2%)
BB concentration: This number varies, depending on which hormone is used. To use 5%, type in 0.05, 10% type in 0.10

and so on...

By the way, for Test E, you will not need BB to keep it from crashing, because Test E can melt even at room temperature.

ive ran t 400 from ugl and it seem fine kinda ruff on the walking lol

UGL gear tends to have too much BA or BB or both, and this can cause serious injection pain and swelling. When you brew your own, keep the percentages as low as possible. When a hormone can be brewed without crashing, such as the case with Test E, Nandrolone Decanoate, Boldenone Undecylenate, etc., you can disregard the use of BB.

Personally, when I brew Test prop that crashes, I still don't use BB. All I do is heat the oil before I pin to dissolve the crystals. Heating is easy to do and worth the effort considering I don't get any pain after injection due to the BA/BB.

Back