How to make testosterone

micke112

This might be outside of the realm of this subforum, but how is testosterone done? Preferably in a practical guide rather than a synthesizing procedure.

Now even I knew that, that is unfortunately not what im looking for. Im looking for a practical guide, if you like to contribute tell me where I should get cholesterol from, meat or vegetables? Mexican wild yam? How do I isolate it?

you would be able to order cholesterol from any number of chemical supply companies, but I don't think the route to testosterone is as direct as you might think from there. IIRC, it is first converted to pregnolone, then progesterone, then androstenedione, and then finally to testosterone in the body by enyzmes. enzymatic processes aren't always easy to recreate in a laboratory setting.

While I can't say for certain, I don't think that synthosizing testosterone is something that can reasonably be done at home. Or rather, it would be so enormously expensive (equipment) and time consuming that the benefit would not at all be work the money and effort.

But I haven't even passed an organic chemistry course, so what do I know? If I'm wrong, then I would like to know.

mranak said:
While I can't say for certain, I don't think that synthosizing testosterone is something that can reasonably be done at home. Or rather, it would be so enormously expensive (equipment) and time consuming that the benefit would not at all be work the money and effort.

But I haven't even passed an organic chemistry course, so what do I know? If I'm wrong, then I would like to know.

nice atavar

I've saw a post about it somewhere, I'm sure about that... but not sure if it was here on 'ology!

I've have read it, but it's unpractical doing it at home. requires equipment that you certainly don't have..
like dougo said, buit it.

There is no 'practical guide' to making test from cholesteral. Like has been posted, it's a very difficult process that will not be worth your while.

Back