How to store test and oils

cycle

For long term storage is it ok to freeze raw test enanthate paste?
Is it Ok to freeze grape seed oil?

In essence, when test enan is solid it is "frozen". Store both in a cool, dark, dry place and you'll be fine. If we are talking LONG term storage I might advise buying the oil when you need it.

keep the bag in a cool dark place, you should have no problems. MAybe check up on it every so often to make sure it didnt melt and seep out the bag on a hot summer day.

Ok thanks, i can keep the test enanthate in a fridge and not
frozen. I take it that mold or bacteria will not grow on it?

just checkin with you dougo..

so if i store my deca and test. cyp. powder in my backback under the backseat of my truck(where it is dark and most likely cool and dry) then it should be well preserved under those conditions. am i correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
old timer said:
so if i store my deca and test. cyp. powder in my backback under the backseat of my truck(where it is dark and most likely cool and dry) then it should be well preserved under those conditions. am i correct?

Temp will fluctuate quite a bit in a truck im assuming. Id rather keep it inside.

keeping anything in a fridge will prevent its decomposition to an extent. i suggest wrapping your container in some sort of parafilm or saranwrap though, kind of like when you keep meat in the freezer to prevent freezer burn. its up to you though if you want to store in the fridge or freezer.

old timer said:

Most people are caught with juice when............they get pulled over and their car is searched. .....Read it somewhere.

Back