How to successfully order steroids. CLASS 101

Im sorry I went all the way to mexico on a cruz,got off the ship,went to a Dr,got scripts,bought a buch of deca and sus the Dr told me to stack that,when I went back to the boatI was confronted by armed solders and when they started to check me I had been walking so far and was so scared and so fucking Mad that now they were fucking with me,that I must have looked like I was going to die,I almost passed out,so they blew me off by some miracle ,then I got to the ship and while ship personnel was fussing I slipped my shit around the medal detecter,I have never ask a mod for anything,I tell them when I get beat out of money on a order but they have never helped me with a source,Im afraid if they ever did now that may be a thing of the past for a while,I have never gotten any of this easy my 1st cycle cost me over a thousnd almost 2 thousnd with the cruz and then I was scared shit less I was going to get caught smuggleing,some times you have to chance loseing ,I did and got my order from italy,makeing your own is the fastest surest way I know I think you are going to find much help anywhere right now sorry

Im sorry I went all the way to mexico on a cruz,got off the ship,went to a Dr,got scripts,bought a buch of deca and sus the Dr told me to stack that,when I went back to the boatI was confronted by armed solders and when they started to check me I had been walking so far and was so scared and so fucking Mad that now they were fucking with me,that I must have looked like I was going to die,I almost passed out,so they blew me off by some miracle ,then I got to the ship and while ship personnel was fussing I slipped my shit around the medal detecter,I have never ask a mod for anything,I tell them when I get beat out of money on a order but they have never helped me with a source,Im afraid if they ever did now that may be a thing of the past for a while,I have never gotten any of this easy my 1st cycle cost me over a thousnd almost 2 thousnd with the cruz and then I was scared shit less I was going to get caught smuggleing,some times you have to chance loseing ,I did and got my order from italy,makeing your own is the fastest surest way I know I think you are going to find much help anywhere right now sorry

I agree with garyzilla How does one find a source if no one will tell you?
this really sux. im in Canada I cant even order p-h's, andros...etc tried couple times got e mail from Canada customs they said its illegal ur fucked
got my money back but didn't get my stuff im really getting frustrated..

I agree with garyzilla How does one find a source if no one will tell you?
this really sux. im in Canada I cant even order p-h's, andros...etc tried couple times got e mail from Canada customs they said its illegal ur fucked
got my money back but didn't get my stuff im really getting frustrated..

Re: How Do You Get Started

garyzilla said:
My questons is this: How does one find a source if no one will tell you. I have been lifting for a couple of years now, and now what to take my lifting to a new level. So if you cannot ask a MOD for a source then how to find one to get the stuff you need. Do you just wait and heppen to get lucky? I know that I cannot walk into my local drug store and ask for the stuff, so where does one start?

The most thought out an best question i've seen in a while.....I think i am getting closer to the answer.....

Re: How Do You Get Started

garyzilla said:
My questons is this: How does one find a source if no one will tell you. I have been lifting for a couple of years now, and now what to take my lifting to a new level. So if you cannot ask a MOD for a source then how to find one to get the stuff you need. Do you just wait and heppen to get lucky? I know that I cannot walk into my local drug store and ask for the stuff, so where does one start?

The most thought out an best question i've seen in a while.....I think i am getting closer to the answer.....

Also, watch out for shit like this. Hulkster posted this on another thread:

"Shit, I just caught two more scammers for EF bros. One is John Payne of Oklahoma City, OK He scammed about a half-dozen EF bros by using the bullsit email addy Citruscide1@ziplip.com for reference checks, when Citruscide's ONLY email addy is Citruscide@ziplip.com I got this fuck's home telephone number, personal home address, Social Security #, etc. and forwarded all that info to those EF bros. PM me for details....."

Citruscide@ziplip.com is a well known guy from the boards (Mod @ EF and Chemical muscle). Someone knew this and decided to make the Email address Citruscide1@ziplip.com in order to scam members of the boards. Watch out for variations of Email addresses such as this one.

Also, watch out for shit like this. Hulkster posted this on another thread:

"Shit, I just caught two more scammers for EF bros. One is John Payne of Oklahoma City, OK He scammed about a half-dozen EF bros by using the bullsit email addy Citruscide1@ziplip.com for reference checks, when Citruscide's ONLY email addy is Citruscide@ziplip.com I got this fuck's home telephone number, personal home address, Social Security #, etc. and forwarded all that info to those EF bros. PM me for details....."

Citruscide@ziplip.com is a well known guy from the boards (Mod @ EF and Chemical muscle). Someone knew this and decided to make the Email address Citruscide1@ziplip.com in order to scam members of the boards. Watch out for variations of Email addresses such as this one.

Great post Easto, I fully agree. Always check the appropriate board that person is on and double check with the addy in their profile.

Most mods list it in their sig.

Great idea WannaBe. :D

Great post Easto, I fully agree. Always check the appropriate board that person is on and double check with the addy in their profile.

Most mods list it in their sig.

Great idea WannaBe. :D

Best start hang'in with the big guys in the gym.
All the inquires are getting spooky-
You don't want to scare people.
love ya.. mean it..

Best start hang'in with the big guys in the gym.
All the inquires are getting spooky-
You don't want to scare people.
love ya.. mean it..

Back