How to successfully order steroids. CLASS 101

just out of curiosity, if all the above is true, how would one go about locating a souce? This would be a popular question for someone new per say....great post by the way...

E

just out of curiosity, if all the above is true, how would one go about locating a souce? This would be a popular question for someone new per say....great post by the way...

E

additional info

do not order anything from anyone named almighty who claims his friend gave him a boat load of juice for free.

additional info

do not order anything from anyone named almighty who claims his friend gave him a boat load of juice for free.

thanks really

See I been reading people saying never buy from someone that has a name that starts with pharma what kind of info is that ,I could say dont order from a source if you see a Black cat the morning you find the source, it was not on this board that I saw that great revalation but somebody was still thinking that shit and actually put it on a board I have a late order but they always answer my e mails thank you for the info:p

thanks really

See I been reading people saying never buy from someone that has a name that starts with pharma what kind of info is that ,I could say dont order from a source if you see a Black cat the morning you find the source, it was not on this board that I saw that great revalation but somebody was still thinking that shit and actually put it on a board I have a late order but they always answer my e mails thank you for the info:p

I dont know any sure way

Rhino58 said:
I usually trust a mod, but if you dont trust a mod how can you get a source check.
The way I got my local now,was he tryed to get a guy that went to mexico with me to pick up some juice,He did not trust me because I was a supervisor at work,to be honest I did not act cool the truth is ,I did act very uncool but when I got to mexico I got him some deca and sus,and gave it to him no charge,when I got back, I wish you could have seen his jaw hit the fucking ground,I told him it was a gift,just please dont tell that I use,I also told him the guy that was going to pick you up some shit another boss, is a narc!!!
your lucky he got in trouble in mexico,and had to go back to the boat,Now with out asking I have a source,But,I never ask who do I go to,I might ask do you think I can trust so and so,one time I got huge order from a source that people had put on scammers lists,
I guess just for takeing to long,But this was my biggest order and they sent it fast Bro,and I always say do you trust their vitamins,:rolleyes: I never say anything that can be used against you,and when people see your smart and dont tell everything they might just point out the right way, But I just took a chance
with overseas stuff,and it worked Good Luck,Remember,If you dont agree that its true ,they cant prove shit!!! besides this is a role playing game,and we are actors in a play,

I dont know any sure way

Rhino58 said:
I usually trust a mod, but if you dont trust a mod how can you get a source check.
The way I got my local now,was he tryed to get a guy that went to mexico with me to pick up some juice,He did not trust me because I was a supervisor at work,to be honest I did not act cool the truth is ,I did act very uncool but when I got to mexico I got him some deca and sus,and gave it to him no charge,when I got back, I wish you could have seen his jaw hit the fucking ground,I told him it was a gift,just please dont tell that I use,I also told him the guy that was going to pick you up some shit another boss, is a narc!!!
your lucky he got in trouble in mexico,and had to go back to the boat,Now with out asking I have a source,But,I never ask who do I go to,I might ask do you think I can trust so and so,one time I got huge order from a source that people had put on scammers lists,
I guess just for takeing to long,But this was my biggest order and they sent it fast Bro,and I always say do you trust their vitamins,:rolleyes: I never say anything that can be used against you,and when people see your smart and dont tell everything they might just point out the right way, But I just took a chance
with overseas stuff,and it worked Good Luck,Remember,If you dont agree that its true ,they cant prove shit!!! besides this is a role playing game,and we are actors in a play,

How Do You Get Started

My questons is this: How does one find a source if no one will tell you. I have been lifting for a couple of years now, and now what to take my lifting to a new level. So if you cannot ask a MOD for a source then how to find one to get the stuff you need. Do you just wait and heppen to get lucky? I know that I cannot walk into my local drug store and ask for the stuff, so where does one start?

How Do You Get Started

My questons is this: How does one find a source if no one will tell you. I have been lifting for a couple of years now, and now what to take my lifting to a new level. So if you cannot ask a MOD for a source then how to find one to get the stuff you need. Do you just wait and heppen to get lucky? I know that I cannot walk into my local drug store and ask for the stuff, so where does one start?

Back