how to tell scams or the real things?

you don't. Find a gym man.then look real hard and then a little harder.Wait a year or so and then look again.goodluck

operation no deal ?

i used steroids before operation raw deal...ever since the feds kicked ass..i no longer use since i cant get it

everyone i know has stopped

operation no deal ?

i used steroids before operation raw deal...ever since the feds kicked ass..i no longer use since i cant get it

everyone i know has stopped

I dont know what the operation was but they got my guy too. Sucks because its not easy to find a reliable guy that you can trust.

giys a really feel for you^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

maybe one day you guys will find god again...lol

Ask a friend at the gym and or really do your homework.

I or anyone in here would not give up their guy as it is getting really hard too find one in the 1st place not too mention no one really knows anyone so to speak

internet

DON'T do the internet thing. last year i got scammed by 2 sources i used for years. I don't trust any of them. they can take your money when ever they want and you can't do shit about it...

gym dealers have no name ug dont trust it, on line is the only way to go if you know

Stuff has been hard to find ever since ORD. I was looking for about a year and a half before I came across the source I have now

have a few thousand $$$ and try buying you will get 1 in 100 hits

Avoid scammer from Bulgaria, which is one to eliminate from long list, until you find one after loosing a few thousands dollars to scammers.

He shipped some fake dBol, I was too slow to check it up, I thought that it was real thing, I placed another small order, never got this one and I lost $3oo to scammer.

I have been doing hard work for the past year no luck so far except loosing $300 in my first attemp.

Last edited:
Back