How/where to get my gear quality tested?

OldManTest

Hi Guys

Does anyone know how to get gear tested for quality or if there is a home way to test it?
Aside from how crappy I feel and look, I'd like to confirm its good, weak or junk.
Thanks
OMT

its expensive to use or send gear out to get mass spectrum analysed, easiest way to know its real is to run it, stick to trusted sources, so many UGLs out there now you should not have concerns of low quality

Thanks for the reply. Been using my guy forever but Im pretty sure he got this elsewhere. Used it for 3 weeks and everything went south.

Why don't you post some pics of the gear??? or atleast tell us what brand, Maybe we can look at it and tell

And what kinda cycle are you on? If its just test then it will take a few weeks before you can feel it.

I tried to upload but wasnt able to. I posted on here before to ask: steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroids-picture-forum/646716-alpha-rx-sygery-sust-300-a.html
Ive been on for a while, so when I felt less thats why I questioned it. Its sust300

Just get bloodwork done man. No one is gonna be able to sit here on a computer and speculate until they get the right answer.

Still, please state your actual dosage per week, how long you been on ( no not " a while", actual time), and talk about your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) a little. A lot of times guys crash their estrogen and start to wonder about the gear.

Maximus....Ive been inj 1.5cc test every 2 weeks for the past 2 years...little more maybe. Im in my 40's and use it to keep me going. Dont use and Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Im not hard core, just use to keep up. Do you think that long in between inj could still cause a crash?
Also, I tried a different bottle and it worked fine....which is why I started this thread.

Back