hows this for a first cycle ??

i was thinking of dbol too, but i'm not sure . help. also would anti e's be needed for this and would you run a standard clomid therapy cycle after this too ?

well i'm still learning, but from what i've found, running test alone is a waist. Try maybe a test/deca or a Test/EQ stack.

just some .02 from a young rookie

You should use Test Enan or Test Cyp. I don't think Prop would be the best Test for you to use.

How about 250 mg/wk test enanthate or cypionate for 8 weeks,
25 mg D-bol for the first 4 weeks
You don't want to run prop your first cycle, ED or EOD injections with it.
Have some Nolvadex on hand, just in case you get any signs of gyno, you can never be too carefull.
Yes you will need to run Clomid post cycle.

and "jaypwshs" there is nothing wrong with doing a test only cycle. Not sure where you read it is a waste.

Most importantly, make sure your diet and training are all top notch.

StoneColdNTO said:
How about 250 mg/wk test enanthate or cypionate for 8 weeks,
25 mg D-bol for the first 4 weeks
You don't want to run prop your first cycle, ED or EOD injections with it.
Have some Nolvadex on hand, just in case you get any signs of gyno, you can never be too carefull.
Yes you will need to run Clomid post cycle.

Most importantly, make sure your diet and training are all top notch.

thanks sc, enen. sounds good. should i run the dbol in divided doses, 2x / day.
training and diet are always top notch. :)

run something like this bro
1-8 Enanthate 500/mg/wk
1-5 dbol 30mg/ed
Use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and clomid post cyle unless u want to use a a theory of my friend's Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) USE
which is to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500 iu every 10 days starting @ 2nd week and use clomid 2 wks post cycle.
Also use some Adex throughout the cyle at .25-.5mg/ed to keep the bloat down and avoid the bitch tits JMO

jaypwshs said:
well i'm still learning, but from what i've found, running test alone is a waist. Try maybe a test/deca or a Test/EQ stack.

just some .02 from a young rookie

No offense, but you do have a lot to learn! Test alone is solid! It is both anabolic and androgenic. A perfect combo.

Prop for 8 weeks will be fine...see how you react first! Save the orals for later.

Do a test cycle first....test/eq second...and a test/eq/d-bol third!

Guys! DIET is the KEY!!!

Back