hows this?

zlatan7

for a first cycle

test prop eod 100 mg, 8 weeks (or should i do 9)... then 10 days after last injection 50 mg of clomid (or should i use nolva) ED for 4-6 weeks

honestly thanks for looking out for me, i appreciate it a lot, trust me im not some stupid kid that doesnt know the risks. honestly i decided im gonna do this 1 cycle and see how it goes, zyzz this well known bodybuilder took roids at 19 for the fact of having an insane body at such a young age... thats what im going for, im so pumped to take it i just dont see a point of taking anything at 23-25

Another story of a little kid who's brain hasn't fully developed yet.

I bet your training is sucking dick.

And your diet is swallowing cum.

Did he get kicked off jersey shore for being 10x's douchier then the fags that are on that show? Where's his insane body you were talking about? If you can't be his size naturally, which isn't big AT ALL, with diet then you have no business doing gear.

wow....zyzz is a fuckin fag! I wouldnt even want to be his friend much less be him. I was laughing my ass off at that you tube video...I sware to god he's suck some dick

Another story of a little kid who's brain hasn't fully developed yet.

I bet your training is sucking dick.

And your diet is swallowing cum.

lmao at this. swallowing cum hhahaha

dude im 20 and i just like to read up on info on ology.. and im saying dont do anything unless u want to risk damaging your body.

That is the most homosexual shit I have ever seen, dude ain't even big or that cut just dehydrated and low test cause he feminine as fuck

Just watched Zyzz video are you serious you want to be like him? He's a pillow biter for sure ..try to find a better role model ...! That dude pisses cum out his ass for sure!

Back