Huge BBer Claims, Test is Not the Best, as a First Cycle

197614_206629946033245_109311112431796_723948_6792075_n.jpg

Dont see to many forum guys this big, or any for that matter. And yes I do know hes on Test, GH, and other at this point. Point was he started smaller. and gained little incriments of 10lbs, here and there, from orals, ph, primo. Before hopping to test. Hard to ignore advice from results like this

please tell me your kidding. i took a shit one time that was bigger than that guy lol

197614_206629946033245_109311112431796_723948_6792075_n.jpg

Dont see to many forum guys this big, or any for that matter. And yes I do know hes on Test, GH, and other at this point. Point was he started smaller. and gained little incriments of 10lbs, here and there, from orals, ph, primo. Before hopping to test. Hard to ignore advice from results like this

Or you can skip the bullshit and gain all that in one single test cycle.

"you need to read a book" lol I love it when people use that as their argument. It makes them sound retarded

Here is my problem with 99% of the gurus in the fitness/diet/gear/etc categories.

NONE OF THEM HAVE TRIED WHAT THEY ARE SPEAKING ABOUT.

I mean really guy. You start by telling us everyone is different, start small, yet you bash the most BASIC of steroid by saying it's "harsh" and "for the pros."

Like that rimjob would know. Sheesh.

whats wrong with you bro?you have already post the same shit on another forum.You havent find what you what?
If you trust it,go ahead,make a log here,lets see what u will be.peroid

Why ask for advice when u are not gonna listen to anyone anyway? Do us a favor go suck of cyZz or zizz or whatever his name was...you are clogging up the board.

Back