Huge painful lump in my ass!!!!

HumbleMuscle

Hey everyone, I pinned yesterday 1ml of test cyp...I woke up this morning with a huge painful lump in my ass and it has gotten bigger as the day has gone by. Im running a low grade fever and there is bruising around the injection site and my wife says it is hot to the touch. Im freaking out...I don't want to go to the emergency room but this is not getting better and Im afraid I may not have a choice if it gets any worse...

Does anyone have any thoughts on this or similar experiences and is there anything I can do to keep from having to go to the hospital???!!!!

Sounds like you got a hemroid. Lol it happens.. there cream for it.

Or maybe not.. lol see a dox

Last edited:
Anybody thats not a smart ass feel free to respond...maybe these douche bags can go douche their vaginas while grown men are talking...everybodys a badass behind a computer

Hell NO...seasoned vet...I know how to pin

well i had to ask. is the lump near your injection or possibly where a hemriod would be? not sure about the bruising but i know your skin would be really red if it was an infection. is this a new bottle you injected from? new batch? new source?

I would imagine it would take more then a day for signs of infections. I could be way off on this but waking up the next day with a fever and swelling from an abc was sounds a little fast

well i had to ask. is the lump near your injection or possibly where a hemriod would be? not sure about the bruising but i know your skin would be really red if it was an infection. is this a new bottle you injected from? new batch? new source?

No I dont have hemorrhoids...the bruising is all around the injection site and the hard knot is getting larger and expanding across my glute...its extremely sore and I have had that achy sick low energy feeling all day with a low grade fever...im trying to figure out if this is something that will pass or do I need to take my ass to the emergency room

No I dont have hemorrhoids...the bruising is all around the injection site and the hard knot is getting larger and expanding across my glute...its extremely sore and I have had that achy sick low energy feeling all day with a low grade fever...im trying to figure out if this is something that will pass or do I need to take my ass to the emergency room

take a pen that you write with. have your wife outline the redness of the site with the pen. if it keeps expanding you my friend need to go to the emergency room for a nasty b12 shot

just drop it. you sound like a 15 year old. were trying to help this guy cause this could be very serious

okay..(to be honest i did not even read the post just the tittle.. my mistake)

I edited my post to make it sound a little sympathetic. i guess it was too late.

still though if you cant take a little jab about the lump in ur ass, maybe you should just spread your cheeks for your doc not a public message board.

My apologies

Last edited:
this happened to me a few times. I think it was my gear. It was not an abcess. I had the same exact symptoms you do now (achy feverish low energy feeling). It would happen within 24 hours of the injection. Then once I had the symptoms it would subside within 24 hours. It was very annoying but I am glad it wasnt an abcess. I think it takes 3-4 days to get symptoms of an abcess...right?

Could be infected since you didn't wipe the top of the vial...shame shame...but on the other hand, why the bruising??? Where's Doc when you need him? We need one of those lights like Batman has!! :) Keep us posted....

this happened to me a few times. I think it was my gear. It was not an abcess. I had the same exact symptoms you do now (achy feverish low energy feeling). It would happen within 24 hours of the injection. Then once I had the symptoms it would subside within 24 hours. It was very annoying but I am glad it wasnt an abcess. I think it takes 3-4 days to get symptoms of an abcess...right?

Thats great news...I actually took 1200mg of ibuprofen a couple hours ago and and some tylenol and aspirin...believe it or not I actually feel a little better and the lump isnt as sore as it has been and has even subsided a little bit...and its been a few hours past 24 hours since the symptoms started...so if this isnt an abscess then what is it...is this what I have to look forward too for the rest of the cycle...

take a pen that you write with. have your wife outline the redness of the site with the pen. if it keeps expanding you my friend need to go to the emergency room for a nasty b12 shot

This sounds like your best plan. A little schmeg on the top of the bottle prob got ya

Back