PIP after testo injection

mikelaurey

Hi to all,

yesterday, I had my second injection of Testo Enanthate 250 mg/ml.
I had my first injection on my left deltoid and the pip last for about two days, but it was nothing special (may be, the first day I had more pain, but it was very tolerable, it was like the covid vaccination).

yesterday, I did the second injection on my right deltoid and, god!, it hurts a lot! yesterday I wasn't able to move my right arm up or to bring heavy stuff.
Today, the pain just reduced by 10%, but it still hurts!

Is that normal?! I started all of this to feel better, not to have this pain!

I'm used to handle pain since I've been a professional fighter for several years, so, believe me when I say that the injection is really painful!

The only difference between the first and the second injection was the different compund, the first one was from nouveaux, while the second one was from deus.
I was thinking that may be the oil was dense in the second injection.

Can I apply ice on the injection site to reduce the pain right now?
The problem is that I should work today, but I already know I'll have lots of problems because my arm hurts so I will have limited movements.

This is what I do

1 inch 25 gauge needle for delts
I alternate between front middle and rear

Immediately after go for a hot shower

Sorry but I have not heard favourable reviews of either company sorry

1. Could be bad Test or hit a nerve.
2. I also used 1 in @ 25ga for everything
3. I used variable mug warmer to warm the oil.
4. Massage gun are a must for me. Hit right after and before bed.
5. Rotate quad, glute, delt. If more than 2cc, I split on quads and delts.

I think it's bad testo, at the moment, I got fever 37.6°C (98,6 F) and a small red rash is appeared around the area of the injection.

Do you think I should go to the hospital? Or the fever and the rush will go away in few days?
I feel pain in all the muscles like when you have fever or a cold.

It could also be the test flu, I always get it on the first 1-1.5 weeks starting a new cycle as the body is naturally trying to fight it. Dont be afraid to take pain meds or fever meds. Not sure if this your first ever pinning, all pin sites will take time to get used to foreign substances. Its really hard to say, again could be bad oil, hitting nerve, if you moved at all during the pin could be torn tissue, or its just simply getting used to - worst could be a combo of these. I walked like an old man needing crutches the first time I pinned quads. Delts were painful enough to not sleep on. Glutes so bad that I sat and got up like someone having a broken back. Give it another day with over the count fever/pain meds, then see a doc. Its tough, we can only guess here and ultimately up to you - everyone is different on this journey.

It could also be the test flu, I always get it on the first 1-1.5 weeks starting a new cycle as the body is naturally trying to fight it. Dont be afraid to take pain meds or fever meds. Not sure if this your first ever pinning, all pin sites will take time to get used to foreign substances. Its really hard to say, again could be bad oil, hitting nerve, if you moved at all during the pin could be torn tissue, or its just simply getting used to - worst could be a combo of these. I walked like an old man needing crutches the first time I pinned quads. Delts were painful enough to not sleep on. Glutes so bad that I sat and got up like someone having a broken back. Give it another day with over the count fever/pain meds, then see a doc. Its tough, we can only guess here and ultimately up to you - everyone is different on this journey.
This is my first cycle and my second injection, both done in the deltoids.

I had two injections 5 years ago in the glute, administered by a doctor, but I had no issues.

From yesterday, I'm taking 500mg of paracetamol.

I throw all the other vials left and I will not use them, I will change the brand for sure.

The problem is to be able to overcome this problem, the deltoid still hurts and I'm very worried about all of this situation.

One of my friends told me that the testo enanthate can cause fever at the beginning, but I also have a small red area (which is now fading) around the injection site.

I searched in this forum and I've found nothing reported by other users.

Update: the pain is decreased a little bit now and so did the fever. I'm still taking paracetamol and I'm going to bed.. hope to be able to sleep

Hi to all,

yesterday, I had my second injection of Testo Enanthate 250 mg/ml.
I had my first injection on my left deltoid and the pip last for about two days, but it was nothing special (may be, the first day I had more pain, but it was very tolerable, it was like the covid vaccination).

yesterday, I did the second injection on my right deltoid and, god!, it hurts a lot! yesterday I wasn't able to move my right arm up or to bring heavy stuff.
Today, the pain just reduced by 10%, but it still hurts!

Is that normal?! I started all of this to feel better, not to have this pain!

I'm used to handle pain since I've been a professional fighter for several years, so, believe me when I say that the injection is really painful!

The only difference between the first and the second injection was the different compund, the first one was from nouveaux, while the second one was from deus.
I was thinking that may be the oil was dense in the second injection.

Can I apply ice on the injection site to reduce the pain right now?
The problem is that I should work today, but I already know I'll have lots of problems because my arm hurts so I will have limited movements.

Have you ever tried stem cell therapy?

I can't understand the relation between the fever after a testo injection and the stem cell therapy :confused::confused: can you explain it better please?

Is it normal to have the total testosterone at 15ng/ml if I had my blood test done on the third day after the injection of 250mg/ml of testo enanthate?

How to verify if a product is fake or not?

Back