whitebeard1998

Hi guys
So I got lilly humatrope 72 iu and I got 2 of it
Am planning to run it for a month 5 iu everyday
I want to know if I got a legit stuff so I can order more later
So my question is what effects/side effects
That I will get
And it will indicate that it is a legit stuff
I heard about joint pain and hand swallowing is that a coomon side effect and an effect that can indicate that my gh is legit?

Blood work would be far easier and more definitive than trying to get sides which you could get from knockoffs.

I ran 10iu for a long time because I could only do igf1 panels ans not hgh panels and I had baseline values before starting, so I went that route.
I had no joint pain but you swell up insane in both your lower arms and specially ankles...Like touching it was like a waterbed...
Plus your organs can start grow above 4iu's or so i'v read.

So in your case, get baseline blood values... Can get HGH serum test? Order it and inject 10-15 iu an hour before, otherwise check igf1.

Or gamble and hope you swell up like the michelin man

with big pharma brands like lilly, pfizer, novo nordisk, etc, you don't really need to get bloods, you can just verify its legitimacy online by the UPC numbers on the box.

i'm not sure how much experience you have with GH, if any at all, because 5iu is really a lot of GH if it's actually real humatrope.

i've used my fair share, only pharmaceutical, and 3iu was sufficient really. excellent excellent results from 3... but i also was on that dose for about 5 months. i'm on about 2.5iu a day of humatrope at the moment and i'm really happy with the results.

and unless you are literally trying to become a professional bodybuilder you do not want to go up to 5iu of this, let alone 5iu for only a month. it's literally pointless because the whole point of buying GH is to actually BE ON GH and to ride the wave for as long as you can because it's the best shit ever. try running 3iu 5x a week and if you feel the need to go up then do it. although i don't think you'll have to if you train right and eat right.

Last edited:
with big pharma brands like lilly, pfizer, novo nordisk, etc, you don't really need to get bloods, you can just verify its legitimacy online by the UPC numbers on the box.

i'm not sure how much experience you have with GH, if any at all, because 5iu is really a lot of GH if it's actually real humatrope.

i've used my fair share, only pharmaceutical, and 3iu was sufficient really. excellent excellent results from 3... but i also was on that dose for about 5 months. i'm on about 2.5iu a day of humatrope at the moment and i'm really happy with the results.

and unless you are literally trying to become a professional bodybuilder you do not want to go up to 5iu of this, let alone 5iu for only a month. it's literally pointless because the whole point of buying GH is to actually BE ON GH and to ride the wave for as long as you can because it's the best shit ever. try running 3iu 5x a week and if you feel the need to go up then do it. although i don't think you'll have to if you train right and eat right.

I've ran GH 3 times, longest 6 months at 6iu per day on 2 injections, I can't handle more without getting bad sides.
I've never been able to afford pharma, its about 50x more expensive per iu then the most expensive UGL you can find online.
So its a high risk mine was underdosed bro.

And I do agree, 1 month is pointless, minimum i''d say is 3iu for 6 months but baseline blood work is good because if you have very high natural production, you can actually lower yourself at 1-2iu.

I've ran GH 3 times, longest 6 months at 6iu per day on 2 injections, I can't handle more without getting bad sides.
I've never been able to afford pharma, its about 50x more expensive per iu then the most expensive UGL you can find online.
So its a high risk mine was underdosed bro.

And I do agree, 1 month is pointless, minimum i''d say is 3iu for 6 months but baseline blood work is good because if you have very high natural production, you can actually lower yourself at 1-2iu.

i've read somewhere that males under 27 pulse an equivalent of around .6 - .8iu at night. that's why i try to space out my gh pin and sleep as much as possible because i don't want it to interfere. some guys say it doesn't matter the time of the pin and will interfere anyway... but all i know is i look way better after a month or so of taking gh lol.

in addition, you might want to check with your sources again bro, as pharma grade has become pretty affordable if you are conservative with it, meaning no more than 3iu 5x a week. and for a guys who just want to look great naked (myself, and most of the people on here i assume), that's plenty.

in addition, you might want to check with your sources again bro, as pharma grade has become pretty affordable if you are conservative with it, meaning no more than 3iu 5x a week. and for a guys who just want to look great naked (myself, and most of the people on here i assume), that's plenty.

****NO SOURCING ALLOWED ON OPEN BOARDS****
But in my world pharma is getting it scripted in your origin country and that is expensive as fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
aint that included in your healthcare plan there?

Insanely hard to get it scripted. You need corrupt doctor which is like one in a million to find here.
If you'd manage to get it scripted though? Yeh, it would be free under the health care plan, or well, you'd pay something like 175-200 usd to reach the early max prescription drug fee, anything above that will be free for a fiscal year.

Insanely hard to get it scripted. You need corrupt doctor which is like one in a million to find here.
If you'd manage to get it scripted though? Yeh, it would be free under the health care plan, or well, you'd pay something like 175-200 usd to reach the early max prescription drug fee, anything above that will be free for a fiscal year.
in america you can do the same. if you find a corrupt doctor, which is definitely more common here than in sweden, he will write you anything. depending on your plan and his reason for prescribing you it, insurance will sometimes cover 100% of the cost. at least with my plan they will..

in america you can do the same. if you find a corrupt doctor, which is definitely more common here than in sweden, he will write you anything. depending on your plan and his reason for prescribing you it, insurance will sometimes cover 100% of the cost. at least with my plan they will..

Besides severe burn victims, is there any legit reason to get gh?

Besides severe burn victims, is there any legit reason to get gh?
besides burn victims and underdeveloped children, not really. but just like testosterone therapy, the [corrupt] doctor can say it's for therapeutic reasons and that the low GH levels affect his patients daily life. that way he can claim it is not for cosmetic reasons and it gives insurance the option to cover it or not. they can always reject it of course, and you can always appeal it. it's rare for insurance to fully cover GH, unless it's for an underdeveloped child and even then it's expensive sometimes, but it is possible.

there are also americans down in mexico who run "health clinics" and "prescribe" their "patients" GH, test, deca, whatever you want. it's more expensive than many sources though.

there are also americans down in mexico who run "health clinics" and "prescribe" their "patients" GH, test, deca, whatever you want. it's more expensive than many sources though.

Standard here seems to be these auto inject pens, can't remember the name, perhaps novo nordisk but not sure.
I could get my hands on some but i'd have to pay 50-60x the average GH price on the webs, which isn't worth it if you have a legit source for GH because either it will be, or it will not. Dosing could off course be off but it won't even be 10 times less though.

besides burn victims and underdeveloped children, not really. but just like testosterone therapy, the [corrupt] doctor can say it's for therapeutic reasons and that the low GH levels affect his patients daily life. that way he can claim it is not for cosmetic reasons and it gives insurance the option to cover it or not. they can always reject it of course, and you can always appeal it. it's rare for insurance to fully cover GH, unless it's for an underdeveloped child and even then it's expensive sometimes, but it is possible.

good to hear.

Hi guys
So I got lilly humatrope 72 iu and I got 2 of it
Am planning to run it for a month 5 iu everyday
I want to know if I got a legit stuff so I can order more later
So my question is what effects/side effects
That I will get
And it will indicate that it is a legit stuff
I heard about joint pain and hand swallowing is that a coomon side effect and an effect that can indicate that my gh is legit?

i dont think hand swallowing is a side.

Back