I cant eat enough! help

Striation

Im currently on a bulk and I cant seem to eat enough food.
I get full pretty quick and if I force more down I feel like Im gonna hurl.

Is there anything I can do to build my hunger?
It usually takes me 30+min to eat a decent meal and I still feel full 3 hours later when I need to eat again.
And Im not taking anything but creatine

any suggestions?

the more u force yourdelf, the better your tolerence will become. Me and a few buds go to an all u can eat resturaunt near my gym after we workout like 3 times a week. I started eating 2 steaks and would be full, now i can eat like 5 or 6 and got room for other sides.

another thing is to try smoking a bowl or two, that always works for me to get hungry. When im high it seems like i cant get full.

u can eat 6 damn steaks??!! thaats pretty fukin ridiculous.

i kinda have that same problem tho and then i just smoke a j.

slick13 said:
u can eat 6 damn steaks??!! thaats pretty fukin ridiculous.

i kinda have that same problem tho and then i just smoke a j.

ya it aint easy man. But when u got all u can eat steaks u kinda have to shovel em in.

No way around it. You gotta do it.

Make sure you're getting the most bang for your buck. If you're having trouble make sure you're getting the best you can down and not wasting it on junk.

Striation said:
Any foods have ALOT of calories, but dont really fill you up?

Sure you can smoke some bud, but im guessin thats not the advice your looking for, hahaha, Steroidology home page has supplements you need the supplement "Sportlab Thicken" you can also find similar better quality supplements similar to this at GNC(more expensive), this is definitely what you need. good luck brother

Back