i cant seem to get lean

manzanilla

my diet meal #1 12 egg whites #2 1 cup oatmeal #3 12 egg whites #4 1 cup oatmeal #5 12 egg whites #6 chicken and veggies salad what am i doing wrong i mean its pretty damn strict no cheating im 207lbs and probably just a little over 10% bodyfat

You're not eating enough protein imo
and frankly you dont' seem to be getting enough calories by looking at it
Always eat protein with something. Carbs and protein together are a good choice or protein and fats (try not to have just carb and fat meals)

Nabiller's on the money about getting some EFA's in there

Try to make ur meals look more like:

1: 12 eggwhites 1 whole egg 1/2 cup Oatmeal
2: 1/2 cup oatmeal veggies chicken
3: 12 egg whites 1 whole egg + veggies + 1 tbsp Efas
4: Sweet Potato or Yam with Tuna
5: Whey Protein with Dextrose (or have this whenever after u train)
6: Cottage Cheese with 1 tbsp of Efas

sifu said:
There is alot more to it than just cardio.

Yes, of course. But cardio is a key component...calories in vs. calories out.

Lots. First of all you need complete protein in every meal, not every other meal. Second, you aren't eating any fat. Third, you aren't eating enough, your metabolism has shut down on you and so you've stopped loosing weight. Fourth, are you doing any cardio? If you are really looking to get cut you will need to do some cardio, even if it's just walking.

iagree with the other your not getting enough protein or even total calories your metabolism has probably slowed down and you've platoed id recomend increasing your total protein requirements and definetly getting some efa's.... or you can go on a cyclical ketogenic diet where you eat high amounts of protein and good fats and eat high amounts of carbs on the weekend to replenish your glycogen stores , i found this to work very well and got me lean enough to win the mr west palm overall

For 207 lbs, that ammt, of cals probably has you in starvation mode! Add EFA's and more meals. Have a protein shake for one of your meals. Try tuna, lean beef, cottage cheese before bed. If you are already 10 %, eating more often to increase your metabolism might ne the ticket or add a fat burner. If all else fails try CKD, or any low carb diet.

Back