I don't know if I should wait till later or hop on the gain train now

xFernandez

Hey everyone! I'm new to the site and just made a account. My name is Gonzalo and I'm weighing about 190 with 15***8453;-20***8453; BF I'm presuming and turning 21 years old on August 30 this year and 5'9 or 5'10. I have a friend who is a roommate with a "enhancer" plug and he has sustanon and other gear (not sure yet what he has). Honestly is my only policy here and I'm not that knowledgeable about gear altogether. I was thinking of taking it and starting a cycle after my 21st birthday. Let me tell you about my fitness life starting off when i was a kid. I use to VERY heavy as a kid since maybe 7 or 8 and in my freshman as a 14 year old i was weighing at 235 of pure fat fuckinh shit lol. I said enough is enough amd started working with changing my nutrion slowly and starting exercise too. At first there was no goal and before I noticed it I was dropping weight like crazy. I fell in love with fitness and I always thought I was fat even though I was weighing 160 but didn't see my abs. Later I took Animal Cuts to drop down to 155 in which I was a skinny little Justin Bieber cunt lol but anyways I started bulking up and wording about weight lifting and really enjoyed BodyBuilding. I go for RoM and form the most and don't worry too much about the weight I'm pushing even though its not overly impressive, I think its good for me. All together I have about 6 years of fitness with about more than half of that of mostly trying to cut and maybe like 1 year or 2 of bodybuilding but not strict on my nutrition.

Anyways,
I was thinking about getting on steroids later in my life 25 or 30 because I wanted to build a very good foundation but the temptation of doing it now is also there and its knocking. My goal is to have an impressive body and to look jaw dropping naked ( as I imagine myself in my head and also my ideal body). I see people my age range at the gym and social gatherings and to me there is no way they are not taking something. I want to lift heavier on everything and I think I can but my body gives out before my mind.

When I do take I want to know a couple things too

1st - Can someone educate me on gear or if there is post here that will have EVERYTHING I need to know about it.

2nd - I have acne flares throughout the month. Will this occur more often?

3rd - What will I need with gear to help my body recover? I heard about liver support will be needed.

4th - how much should I be paying for foods?

5th - I'm on micronized creatine, should I continue?

6th - is it a myth about roids with cause small dick and anger ?

7th - I have asthma and bronchitis, will this be a problem?

8th - is better to have tabs or injectables and if its injects, where can I get needles.

9th - is my body building workout plan gonna be good enough for my cycle
M-legs
T- Chest and Bi
W- back and tri
T- forgotten muscles or dragging behind
F- arms

10th - how long should cycles be ON/OFF and how should the dosing go during those periods.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND HELPING A FELLOW GYM BRO AND A GEAR NEWBIE TOO AHEAD OF TIME TOO!!!

Welcome mi amigo.

Ur really to young to start-yet. I m gonna sum it up w age being the reason due to the varied reasons associated with age. You are not even DONE yet in achieving the final version of you physiologically speaking in the oven of development.

Keep pounding food weights and pussy to stimulate test boost naturally in replacing seminal fluid from multiple discharges and u ll be gtg.

Always s wear a wet suit when in strange waters and to cover your ass when the inevitable AD goes up the fallopian tube of child support, court costs and such..the devil s female bro. Diabla...

(AD = accidental discharge in case that dumb fuck copasetic s able to read English today.)

Last edited:
1- It depends what gear you use, and what you're comfortable with, if I was you, I'd do a test only cycle, to see how your body reacts to it, also it depends if you're tryna pin yourself with a needle every day or every other day, my first cycle was a test e cycle, so I pinned myself twice a week for 10 weeks.

2- Depends, you cant really see whatll happen when youre on steroids till youre actually on steroids

3- estrogen blockers will be needed to be run throughout the cycle, such as arimidex.

4- no clue, just eat clean, when i first started, i didnt know what the fuuuck i was doing, I legit just drank a protein shack in the morning, then 2 hours before workout I ate a shitload of rice and chicken, and then a preworkout before my workouts and then another protein drink after my workout and that was it for the day(i did this when i was around your age when I did my first test e cycle, made a good 15 lb of muscle out of it though), wouldnt recommend it though, im j/s

5- nah f that

6- if anything itll make your dick look bigger, since itll make the balls get smaller lol....

7- nah theres plenty of people who cycle and have asthma and bronchitis

8- your local phamacy prolly sells, or just ask your boy who already cycles.( also be careful when you buy roids from people irl, they can probably open the bottle up, take most of the roids and put oil inside and then shake it up, itll look legit but be bunk. ) theres plently of places to get roids online however so just do some research

9- youre forgetting shoulders, cardio and abs

10- again, if i were you id recommend a 10 week cycle of test e only(so you can inject twice a week, to see if you like pinning or not; and cause you NEED to findout how your body reacts to test since its the base of all steroids), for pct, id recommend nolvadex 40/40/20/20

ALSO, no ones gonna recommend steroids to you rn since youre still growing, but its your body so do whatever the fuuck you wanna do mate :D

I did the same thing when I was your age, nothing really bad happening to me however, that I can tell.
(ive done all bloodwork, ect) everythings gucci for me. but again, I wouldnt recommend it.

Honestly, you need at least two more years of training and research before you start. If you can't get stronger without steroids, it's your diet and training. Steroids will only be a crutch for you. The only reason you shouldn't be gaining strength naturally is if you hit your limit. This should be over 250 lbs bench press, 315 lbs squat, and 405 deadlift for most people.

Honestly, you need at least two more years of training and research before you start. If you can't get stronger without steroids, it's your diet and training. Steroids will only be a crutch for you. The only reason you shouldn't be gaining strength naturally is if you hit your limit. This should be over 250 lbs bench press, 315 lbs squat, and 405 deadlift for most people.

really? I hit over those numbers after my 2nd year of training lol

It's a marathon bro not a sprint. Don't get all impatient wanting it right fucking now. While you're knocking around trying to get yur diet and training on par to make gains stay off the juice. Get educated on most of your???? Before swallowing/injecting anything until you get the basics down
Never mind you're too young

One to two years training and no focus on diet. Oh, and you're 21.

AAS will cause you more problems than anything, and as mentioned - will become a crutch. You want to learn EVERYTHING you possibly can (read, read, and read some more), and get the basics perfected. I've yet to meet a guy that started natty for several years and didn't just rise to the next level when he truly was ready.

AAS will give results even when doing things wrong, which will come back to haunt you as joints and connective tissues are stressed to their breaking point. You don't want that. ;)

My .02c :)

Don't run gear bro you can get a very impressive physique with diet and exercise I was,very shredded at that age and it was what I was,known for in school. Take things like creatine glutamine just basic things like that build a good base and cycle down the road

AAS will cause you more problems than anything, and as mentioned - will become a crutch. You want to learn EVERYTHING you possibly can (read, read, and read some more), and get the basics perfected. I've yet to meet a guy that started natty for several years and didn't just rise to the next level when he truly was ready.

AAS will give results even when doing things wrong, which will come back to haunt you as joints and connective tissues are stressed to their breaking point. You don't want that. ;)

That's about right for 21. Your natural testosterone levels are at there peak is you can't grow now it's totally diet. Focus on your diet. Spend the money for a diet consultant and you can put on pounds and keep them. Nothing you Putin with steroids is going to stay if you don't know how to eat to grow naturally.

:( ^He knows everything trust me...

Thank you everyone on this thread. I really appreciate the comments and concerns and I'm behind what you guys said and on the same page. Tbh I don't think I'm ready for it either and I would rather wait myself also. I need to keep studying and thanks again for the reply. Sorry it took me a while to reply myself, I wanted to give it some days for it to get seen.

Back