I don't know if it's real or not any ideas

TwistinGrips31

I just started a cycle about two weeks ago it's anavar 50 and anadrol 50 both pills are unmarked the anavar is yellow and the a Is white is it real or fake

so you started an oral cycle with pills that you dont even know what they are??? what are you male or female?

I've got some homemade moonshine. I don't know if its real or fake. Can anyone tell me if its legit? I will believe anyone who can tell me even though you wont be able to taste it or see it.

Its hard as fuck to not be a dick when I see questions like this....

I just started a cycle about two weeks ago it's anavar 50 and anadrol 50 both pills are unmarked the anavar is yellow and the a Is white is it real or fake

PM me and I'll send you my address. Send them to me and I'll let you know if they're real. Then you can buy more.

Run that gear boy.
If they are real you have the most expensive safe oral and totally crushing it s positives with running arguably one of the harshest water retaining red blood count producing estro converting breast enhancer and headache generating compounds out there.

The dichotomous nature of your approach is both indicative of both duality bi polarity and ur level of brash inquisitiveness is very disconcerting.

OMG... just when I was promising to turn a new leaf in my attitude and behavior on here, and This ... OP

WTF is this kind of Question. I just ... Dammit I'm gonna leave it alone. :wavey:

no way to tell from that description... no lab name no pics... plus even if real this is terrible cycle and you need to read all the stickies in the aas section first (threads tat stay stuck up top in aas section)

Shouldn't be taking any of these. This isn't a cycle. This is a disaster. Read up on the beginner cycle stickys. You're way off on everything. I hope for your sake your stuff is fake...

Back