I fragged my frag! And question about HCG.

ColoradoFlyer

Yesterday I put my frag in the door shelf of my fridge, and this morning when I opened it it fell to the ground and broke:( Only two doses in. I tried to suck some of it up off the floor for one last dose, but it wasn't working so I just licked it up.

Anyhoo, are their any reputable research companies that sell Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? All the most highly recommended companies don't seem to carry it all.

Thanks!

Yesterday I put my frag in the door shelf of my fridge, and this morning when I opened it it fell to the ground and broke:( Only two doses in. I tried to suck some of it up off the floor for one last dose, but it wasn't working so I just licked it up.

Anyhoo, are their any reputable research companies that sell Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? All the most highly recommended companies don't seem to carry it all.

Thanks!

How much were you injecting per week? usually isn't that expensive, Idk of any research companies that sell HCG, but did you really try to suction up some floor filthy Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? !? Would you of injected it? If so you probably would of got an infection. just saying.

How much were you injecting per week? usually isn't that expensive, Idk of any research companies that sell HCG, but did you really try to suction up some floor filthy HCG?!? Would you of injected it? If so you probably would of got an infection. just saying.

It was frag and not Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that I dropped, and I only got two doses out of ten.

And no, I didn't really try and suck it up from the floor.

Thanks!

an abundance of low quality control/higher-risk operations do provide Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) - would rather not do business with w/ such research companies - you're right to be cautious

as for the frag, consider it a favor - gh fragments are generally a waste of an injection

an abundance of low quality control/higher-risk operations do provide Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) - would rather not do business with w/ such research companies - you're right to be cautious

as for the frag, consider it a favor - gh fragments are generally a waste of an injection

Thanks for the info about HCG.

Both frag injections raised by body temp and gave me more energy, so I am pretty confident they were doing something.

Back