Pro's and Con's of using 2 AI's at the same time

PapaNoel

Nobody seems to read the log part of the forum anymore so figured I'd create a thread.

I've been playing with my AI since the start of my cycle.
A lot of my high E2 has been from excessive use of HCG (wish someone told me this 10 weeks ago lol...) but I'm also just a very sensitive person that seems to need a fuckton of AI.

Here's where it gets interesting... I've been using as much as 0.5mg adex ED and respectively 20-30mg asin ED...
I do however feel the most emotionally stable and sane when running smaller doses of both at the same time.
Been doing about 0.20-0.25mg adex ED and 10mg asin ED and I really feel good and energetic on this combo.

Now this is all of course anecdotal and my personal experince which could just as well be placebo...but it got me thinking...
Is there any pro's or con's to using 2 AI's at the same time ?

Any idea why I feel so much better running both at the same time ?
The emotionally stable part has me most curious, because of course I want that, means my hormones are in balance, energetic is just a nice side bonus...

Last edited:
It could have to do with what compounds and what esters you are using in combination of a suicide inhibitor type 1 or type 2.

Different drugs have different harmonies

Aromasin and arimidex have slightly different mechanisms of action.

What exactly is your cycle?

Right now i'm on test prop (650ish mg/week), tren ace 350mg/week, mast prop 420mg/week and 4iu GH ed.

Are you sure you need an AI at that dose? For me I wouldn't even be using one for that cycle but everybody is different.

Sometimes it's easier to have e2 on the high range (still within the spectrum) rather than drive yourself crazy playing around with AI dosing.

Last edited:
Are you sure you need an AI at that dose? For me I wouldn't even be using one for that cycle but everybody is different.
Sometimes it's easier to have e2 on the high range (still within the spectrum) rather than drive yourself crazy playing around with AI dosing.

Bro, we talked about this. The fact you dont need an AI at 500mg per week is not normal, pretty much everyone does at that dose and not needing one at 650mg per week ?
Anyhow, of course I've verified it with blood work, it's kept climbing even with increased dose of AI, done 3 blood works.
I had excessive water retention, mood swings (was randomly crying) etc so it was actually a relief once I said fuckit and started running both.

I did not plan for such heavy doses so dont have the luxury of running both, so been maintaining it a bit. Will finish cycle on asin only to avoid any estrogen rebound.

Back