Looking for wisdom - between internet knowledge, and doctors' advise

b_wicked

Hello all,

My apologies for the thread, I'm truly hoping to get some advise.

I'm 35/M 180lbs and 5'8. About a year ago I went through text-book style symptoms of low-t:

• Hair Loss
  • Low sex drive
  • Fatigue
  • Low to no motivation to workout or even play with my kids

After near waterboarding my doctor, he finally agreed to do blood-work, and sure enough I had low-t (total was 295, and can't remember the free count). Insurance would not cover a TRT for me, so he prescribed a gel which was going to cost a little over $****NO PRICE DISCUSSION ALLOWED*****.

But I was overwhelmed by the amount of details that went into PCT, protocols, and doses. Needless to say, I hit every branch of the side-effect tree:
  • Crazy water retention
  • Back acne (which was not a big deal)
  • shortness of breath (major issue)
  • And I was two weeks away from lactating (i'm kidding -- bad joke). Let's just say Gyno = most likely

Certainly the protocol/stack was beyond rational. Three compounds (Test E, Tren, and DBol) for a person that had no motivation to even go to the gym. On the up-side however, and even with all the side-effects, deeply inside I was feeling great. I had no mood swings, I was feeling energetic all day, and jacking off like 3x just to clear my head and get some work done. But I knew it wasn't sustainable. I stopped everything after the shortness of breath became more of an issue, and eased off with Novladex about 4.5 weeks into the program.

Here I'm a little over a year later, and I'm feeling like crap. No sex drive and no motivation to do anything, so I researched some more, and found several online Florida-based "panel of doctors" that would prescribe TRT. Contacted them, did the blood work (attached here -- this was April 2017), and got their recommendation:

"Testosterone Program: 6 month supply = ****NO PRICE DISCUSSION ALLOWED*****. Includes:
*Testosterone Cypionate Injections
*HCG
*Anastrozole
*Vitamin B-Complex injections

Post Therapy (Start at 5.5 months):
*HCG
*Clomiphene Citrate
*Needles, syringes, alcohol wipes, overnight shipping from the pharmacy
Once completing the Post Therapy, you would be ready to begin another testosterone program."

They also recommended 24 week 1.75 IU dose HGH Purchase, which I won't list the price, because it was so freaking outlandish.

I asked for a break down of the prices and this is what I got:
* Testosterone Cypionate Injections ($****NO PRICE DISCUSSION ALLOWED*****. per vial, 200mg/ml, 10ml X 2)
* HCG: (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, maintain normal or improved testicular function) (5,000 unit vial, $****NO PRICE DISCUSSION ALLOWED*****. per vial X 2)
* Anastrozole: (Estrogen control) ($****NO PRICE DISCUSSION ALLOWED*****. per 1mg tablet, 1/2 tablet taken twice weekly)
* Vitamin B-Complex injections: (Energy and Immune support) ($****NO PRICE DISCUSSION ALLOWED*****. per 20 week supply)
* Clomiphene/HCG post therapy for 2 week (clomiphene 50mg capsule $5****NO PRICE DISCUSSION ALLOWED*****.per capsule)

Now my questions:
* Does this TRT sounds like a good plan? (Price aside, I'm happy to pay if it means a better quality of life)
* Will the Anastrozole control side-effects? I'm worried about the bloat look / water retention, and of course gyno
* Does this look like a solid PCT? I've read that with TRT, one won't really need PCT, is that true?

****NO PRICE DISCUSSION ALLOWED*****.

Your post is confusing. I can tell a moderator adjusted it, but at the top you talk about being prescribed a gel and then go right into some crazy cycle.

Then you start talking about doctors in Florida, which I'm assuming our antiaging clinic's. These clinics will work with you, but can't be quite costly. Give I am IMT a try if you're having your regular doctor not help you.

You need current blood work as a baseline and then need to do regular blood work to find out what your therapy is doing for you. (Your listed bloodwork is missing a lot of things) When you're talking about PCT, that's for when you're completing a cycle. TRT is not a cycle. TRT is for life so keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Back