i got a question

BIGREDTHENDEAD

I am banned!
so im moving with my parents and my sister in 3 or 4 months and i was planning on doing my first cycle but just found out were moving but i don't know when i should start my first cycle because we are driving there and probably will take a week to get there so probably won't be able to workout for about 2 weeks once we start driving to where were moving so what do you think i should do? also im 6'1, 240-245 pounds and 20 years old ive been lifting weights for 6 years.

You should be all settled in five years from now, 20 yrs old is a bit young in my opinion...

well i don't really think im going 2 wait 5 years to start the stuff that i just ordered don't bother helping me with my question if you won't help me answer it im not waiting 5 years

lol no im not fat im pretty lean i just got a little bit of bloated stomach i even got 17 inch arms i just got good genius i eat whatever i want whenever i want and i still get stronger and more leaner and built muscle still with no problems even if i don't eat so much.

Well if it will take 3-4 months before you move you could be done before the move so you could run the cycle before the move if you want. A week off won't kill you but 2 weeks is kinda long to not train.

Well judging by your attitude and lack of basic knowledge and such a stupid question, do whatever you want bc your gonna fuck it up anyway

your 20 and your still living with mommy and daddy...cycling should be your last thoughts

i'm 24 and i still live with my mommy :)

And I don't plan on leaving until I know there is some sort of commitment in my life..... SSOOOO... She might be stuck with my ass for a little longer! SORRY MA! ;)

i'm 24 and i still live with my mommy :)

And I don't plan on leaving until I know there is some sort of commitment in my life..... SSOOOO... She might be stuck with my ass for a little longer! SORRY MA! ;)

not the same for a girl

lol no im not fat im pretty lean i just got a little bit of bloated stomach i even got 17 inch arms i just got good genius i eat whatever i want whenever i want and i still get stronger and more leaner and built muscle still with no problems even if i don't eat so much.

That means %20

Back