i need advice on a first cycle

jo1054

so i want to do a cycle in the summer before i have to get drug tested in the fall which will be given at a random time.
i was thinking about using Dbol because it will not show up in a drug test after 4-6 weeks of being off it. but im worried about it lowering my testosterone.
i was also thinking about using test Propionate alone cause it will also be easy for me to pass a drug test using just test propionate.

any advice

My advice? Don't do it if you are being tested for a good reason.

But if your going to, use fast acting esters like Prop, ace, suspension, TNE ect. And of course quit early before the fall just to be safe.

Just some advice :spin:

i think prop would be a good choice for me since i think i can pass a urine test after 2-3 weeks of being off of it. then after i get tested if i liked my results from before i would do another cycle.

Is it just a random drug test? Steroids don't show up in those. Doing a dbol or any oral only cycle i not a go for men. All aas shuts down your natty test production. You need test as a base. Read the ology faq's thread for info on the do's and don't's...

Is it just a random drug test? Steroids don't show up in those. Doing a dbol or any oral only cycle i not a go for men. All aas shuts down your natty test production. You need test as a base. Read the ology faq's thread for info on the do's and don't's...

This is true it would take a 20 panel piss test or higher to detect gear are they doing the 5 panel for narcs only (most used pre employment test) 10 panel will show most script drugs

This is true it would take a 20 panel piss test or higher to detect gear are they doing the 5 panel for narcs only (most used pre employment test) 10 panel will show most script drugs

I'm taking a 5 panel every month and for 5 years. It doesn't show. Even the doctor take my blood for a CBC and a few others in regard to my health and the have to ask specifically for the Testosterone and Estrogen. It even costs more.

I'm taking a 5 panel every month and for 5 years. It doesn't show. Even the doctor take my blood for a CBC and a few others in regard to my health and the have to ask specifically for the Testosterone and Estrogen. It even costs more.

Felony probation? Hope not just sounded that way!:nono:

The drug test will be looking for steroids and other drugs.
I don't know much about the drug test I just know all athletes take it

I think I'm gonna just use test prop
I just don't know how much I should I use per week and for how long. I was thinking of 8-10 weeks would be good

I just don't know how much I should I use per week and for how long. I was thinking of 8-10 weeks would be good

Smart move I would use atleast 100 mg eod I like Ed myself but 100 mg eod should get u great results

I know I'm slow, but I just don't find where you told us what the test was for? But no you state something about athletes :dunno: They do not look for steroids in the urine. AND if it is for an athletic program they take blood work. I just don't know why we didn't hear the specific's.

But Roush said it and Mountain man just do the prop and be done with all this anxiety.

thank you that sounds good to me. now the hard part for me is figuring out where to get the test from. i read alot about getting it from the sponsors here but idk how to get in contact with them

thank you that sounds good to me. now the hard part for me is figuring out where to get the test from. i read alot about getting it from the sponsors here but idk how to get in contact with them

Just gonna warn you what everyone will say, NO source talk or asking for sources on the forum...in the rules. Pay attention to posts, make friends and look around :yesway:

Who don't look for steroids in urine?

It can be detected but when testing for toxins it doesn't show. That's a specific test.
IF this is a test for an athlete or some law enforcement agencies they will detect the metabolite. Then draw blood.

It can be detected but when testing for toxins it doesn't show. That's a specific test.
IF this is a test for an athlete or some law enforcement agencies they will detect the metabolite. Then draw blood.

Ok now I see what your saying.

I've read how pro bodybuilders will go to such extremes as having a catheter stuck up their urethra and having clean urine pumped into their bladder.

Also having dialysis done to pass aas tests. That's insane!

Back