I need massive help with 3rd cycle

Firemedic

Hey fam!

I’m getting ready to run my 3rd cycle and I need some pointers.
I’m 34
16-17% BF

My first cycle was 3 years ago and it was just Dbol 4 weeks and Test E for 12 weeks, no PCT, no sides. I saw great, lean results.

My second cycle was 2016 and it was 16 weeks Test E, Dbol, Eq. I ran a PCT of nolva and clomid for 4 weeks. I saw some acne but that was the only side. I put on solid muscle (12-15lbs) but my diet wasn’t as strict as the first cycle and I wasn’t nearly as cut/dry.

I’m thinking about starting Tommy third cycle and thinking about going with

Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg
Week 1-12 Test E 500mg
Week 1-12 Tren E 600mg

I was wondering if there is anything else I should be using and what my PCT should look like. Should I take an AI with this cycle and if so, how much?

I had someone who was very experienced and I just blindly followed his advice with great results but I don’t have solid numbers on previous dosages, etc. He is out of the game now and I need some help. Any and all help would be appreciated.

You should've been running an ai on every cycle.
To be blunt and to get to the point, you do not know how to run a proper cycle. You only have done pct once. You have never used an ai and you probably never got bloodwork. Your "guy" did not help you.

Give the beginner cycle stickys a read for info on how to run a cycle properly.

What he said ^^^^ might sound a little harsh, but it's right on.

There's a reason why we run only test on the first run, and use an AI, and get bloodwork prior during and after. The whole intent is to learn how to do it, how your body responds, and what dosage AI works for you.

Since you didn't do that, and your are asking if AI is even needed with 500 test and 600 tren, you should know if you fail to control estrogen with a high dose of 19-nor present then you'll run a high chance of erectile dysfunction, growing tits, lactating, and generally fucking things up.

Your experienced guy didn't help you out much with regard to minimizing harm, but it's not too late to take a step back and start out the right way.

Read the beginers cycle thread in my signature to learn how to do a proper cycle. post your last bloods.

You don't know what your previous cycle dosages were? No ai and no dosages? Congrats on getting results bro....That's great.
If I found myself in this situation I would.....FORGET everything about those first two cycles and start over right now. I'd start with a test only cycle and learn how my body reacts. No dbol... Just test. And for God's sake!!!! No tren! Those first 2 cycles were dangerous testicular Russian roulette. Start over and find what ai dose you need to control the amount of test you are taking. Then maybe next time dbol and dial in the ai again. Then if you think you need tren then try it after you have 2 successful cycles of controlled bloodwork.
Read the stickies. Good luck and be safe bro

Like stated by Latestart above it would be best to treat this like a first cycle and do it right with no tren and test base only.
you dodged a bullet messing with tren as a newbie, thank your lucky star for that.
Have you read the beginners cycle thread yet?

Hey fam!

I***8217;m getting ready to run my 3rd cycle and I need some pointers.
I***8217;m 34
16-17% BF

My first cycle was 3 years ago and it was just Dbol 4 weeks and Test E for 12 weeks, no PCT, no sides. I saw great, lean results.

My second cycle was 2016 and it was 16 weeks Test E, Dbol, Eq. I ran a PCT of nolva and clomid for 4 weeks. I saw some acne but that was the only side. I put on solid muscle (12-15lbs) but my diet wasn***8217;t as strict as the first cycle and I wasn***8217;t nearly as cut/dry.

I***8217;m thinking about starting Tommy third cycle and thinking about going with

Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg
Week 1-12 Test E 500mg
Week 1-12 Tren E 600mg

I was wondering if there is anything else I should be using and what my PCT should look like. Should I take an AI with this cycle and if so, how much?

I had someone who was very experienced and I just blindly followed his advice with great results but I don***8217;t have solid numbers on previous dosages, etc. He is out of the game now and I need some help. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Hope you come back firemedic, good advice given to you!

Bro you are no where near ready for tren, ESPECIALLY 600mg of tren. Read the beginners cycle sticky and start educating yourself bro.

Back