I need some serious advice

unforgivin

I am banned!
I'm so depressed, I don't know what to do

my physique is so shît and ugly and so damn weak, it's ridiculous. I'm skinnyfat, meaning I weigh little compared to my height, but I still have a lot of fat on my face and body. how do I fix this?? I'm so fcking weak, I can barely lift anything.

I'm on a Test E cycle, but I consider cancelling it. I have no motivation to lift, so it feels like I am on cycle for nothing. I also wanna cut and the Test E makes me bloated. I also don't know how to control estrogen. I just feel like shît all the time, no matter what. my bodyfat is so high, my muscle mass is so low. my strength is disgraceful

what do I do?? I don't know what to do at this point. I fcking hate my parents for giving birth to me

Take a step back bro and take a deep breath. You need to nail your diet and workout. Consistency is key here. Get off the juice and get those two things on point. When you have it right your body will drastically change within 90 days. Live this new lifestyle and figure out the other issues in your life. Sounds like you have a lot going on.

Stop now and PCT. Nail diet and workout.....and take care of yourself bro. Good luck

Take a step back bro and take a deep breath. You need to nail your diet and workout. Consistency is key here. Get off the juice and get those two things on point. When you have it right your body will drastically change within 90 days. Live this new lifestyle and figure out the other issues in your life. Sounds like you have a lot going on.

Stop now and PCT. Nail diet and workout.....and take care of yourself bro. Good luck

thanks, bro

do you think quitting the cycle is the best thing to do? won't that Test E help in gaining muscle mass while cutting fat? or will Test E give too much bloat?

my body fat% is also quite high and I've heard being on cycle while having high bodyfat is stupid as fuk. I'm an absolute idiot. I should've cut first instead of going on a cycle a ruining my hormones for nothing

thanks, bro

do you think quitting the cycle is the best thing to do? won't that Test E help in gaining muscle mass while cutting fat? or will Test E give too much bloat?

my body fat% is also quite high and I've heard being on cycle while having high bodyfat is stupid as fuk. I'm an absolute idiot. I should've cut first instead of going on a cycle a ruining my hormones for nothing

I second everything LateStart said... But I say stay on the Test E cycle.

You are clearly in an extreme level of depression. It’s not because of the Testosterone Enanthate as you’ve only had 3 injections.

While you know so little about steroids if you carry on with this cycle it’s going to be a half assed cycle. But right now I think a half assed cycle would be better for you than coming off.

Because you are super depressed now through no fault of the steroids. So when you come off the depression you feel now is going to get much worse for a few weeks while your natural T is regenerating.

Buy a strong AI such as Letrozole and keep it on hand for if you experience any severe estrogen side effects. After the cycle pay $100 and get bloods done to see where your estrogen is. Depending on how high it is you can work out how much AI to use on future cycles.

Some people barely need an AI on 500mg a week while others need it on 150mg a week. It varies person to person and that’s why I don’t agree with people recommending first cycles to use an AI. Find out how your body responds before treating it or you may just crash your estrogen.

You can cut on Test E... And you’re not bloated because of the Test E. It’s 3 injections in, bloat doesn’t set in that quick.

My advice, follow a simple program such as strong lifts 5x5, force yourself to train but keep it light until the Test kicks in at week 4-5. Once the test kicks in you will feel less depressed.

I suggest coming off because of your age......and coming off now would better your chances of a fast and full recovery. You have too many other things going on in your life right now that need addressing.

I agree with what our friend above said, in most cases. But in your case you've just started, you're too young, you're over weight, and you're very depressed. You need to diet and exercise. Just those two things will do wonders if ya get them nailed down. And at the same time, maybe you can figure out what's going on in your life.

Again.....good luck and God bless bro

One of the reasons why everyone Harps on having your Body Fat Percent no Higher than 12% or 13% before starting a Cycle.

Is that if it is higher, than you are already behind the 8-Ball, cause your Natural Estrogen is High.
Then you add in some Testosterone, and you are likely pushing your Estrogen way Out of Range.

And this is why Pre-Cycle Bloodwork is necessary to determine where your E-2 is at prior to starting a Cycle.

Here is where the Proper Dosage of an AI is Vitally Important.
Cause the Bloating and Depression that you are experiencing are a Direct Result of your Estrogen being Too High.............. JP
P.S.
If you don't have Aromasin, then get some, as it's a Suicidal Inhibitor, and makes a Permanent Bond.
No Estrogen Rebound can happen when you stop taking it.

Arimidex and Letrozole only make a Bond while you are taking them, so Estrogen Rebound can happen if you Stop Suddenly.
You need to Taper the Dose Down over a Week to 10 Days to avoid this.

I'm so depressed, I don't know what to do

my physique is so shît and ugly and so damn weak, it's ridiculous. I'm skinnyfat, meaning I weigh little compared to my height, but I still have a lot of fat on my face and body. how do I fix this?? I'm so fcking weak, I can barely lift anything.

I'm on a Test E cycle, but I consider cancelling it. I have no motivation to lift, so it feels like I am on cycle for nothing. I also wanna cut and the Test E makes me bloated. I also don't know how to control estrogen. I just feel like shît all the time, no matter what. my bodyfat is so high, my muscle mass is so low. my strength is disgraceful
hat do I do?? I don't know what to do at this point. I fcking hate my parents for giving birth to me

w

I have posted this SEVERAL TIMES< maybe on one of your threads.....Now read this :

Low Estrogen Side Effects:

- Osteoporosis (weakened bones) ; (long-term low levels)
- Poor sex drive
- Fatigue
- Lethargy

- Skin quality diminishes
- Depression
- Poor sense of wellbeing & poor quality of life

High Estrogen Side Effects:
- Gynecomastia
- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Depression
- Erectile dysfunction
- Water retention

- High blood pressure
- Loss of balance/instability/dizziness
- Respiratory related concerns
- Irritability
- Low libido
- Insomnia
- Prostate related issues
- Crying like a little girl and being emotional all the time

They are similar but you are high... due to not listening or reading.

What did I say... READ< I myself am not gonna spoon feed you KID. WE have told many a newbie to do this before you waist our time...

OMM

thanks, bro

best advice to you is to stop gear and join the convent.

This got bad quick. Lol

If you're for real....then you need help OP. But either way......steroids are not for you. At all

Back