I need to find a milf..

they are the best, better if they are still married. i bagged my first milf when i was 19. those were the days.

gooby said:
they are the best, better if they are still married. i bagged my first milf when i was 19. those were the days.

Young hot crazy pussy is still better. Hit it while you can, there will be plenty of milfs later in life.

What is the key to getting these women? Going to 25+ clubs/bars (i'm 20)... will they just like me cuz i'm young?

they like young cock. They like to control there men. They wear tight pants and g strings just to be up to date. Try Try Try.

outlawtas2 said:
What is the key to getting these women? Going to 25+ clubs/bars (i'm 20)... will they just like me cuz i'm young?

Right place and right time. DOn't act immature. They will like you becasue you are young.

Milfs are great but it depends on the age of there kids in my past experiences. It almost sounds like you talking more about mature women than milfs, after all you can find milfs that are 19 or younger now days. I just started hittin this 32 year old from the gym, has no kids but is way better than some of the milfs i've been with. I'm 27 by the way.

love me some milfs / cougars.

go to trendy / ritzy clubs there always some hot ass 40 yr old broad looking for action cuz her hubby can't.

or join a hook up site and search for 35-55 yr old bitches in your area ;)

both work for me :)

Back