I screwed up big time.. help with PCT (1.5 year cycle)

JonIrenicus

Alright, a bit of background info on myself..

I'm currently 28 and I've been doing 12-14 week cycles since I was 21.. I always was responsible, did proper PCT, etc...

1.5 years ago I started a cycle and I figured I would push it this time, see how big I can get. (didn't get hormone bloodwork beforehand but I get a general blood work test in Dec of 2017 and I was healthy)

I basically did did test e the entire time with 8 weeks of tren in the middle. I never ran HCG and I got off late Jan. Now before I could begin my PCT, had a family emergency overseas and I had to fly out. I come back last week and obviously I'm crashing hard. Zero interest in sex, no desire to work out, etc.. Luckily, I still have a woody when I wake up so there may be some hope.

4/2/2018 I go to my MD and tell her I need to get my test checked since I'm feeling tired (don't mention anything about anabolics.)

My results are:
Free Testosterone 42.0
Total Testosterone 234.0

I'm now in full panic mode. I start 35mg/clomid 25/mg tamox ED. I'm just horrified that I may have fucked myself up and won't be able to have kids since the wife and I are discussing it now.

On 4/21/2018 I got bloodwork done through a private lab. Got the results today:

View attachment 567353

Like I said, I know I fucked up and if anyone has any advice, i would truly appreciate it!

TL;DR
- Ran a 1.5 year cycle with no HCG (I'm a retard, I know)
- Stopped mid feb
4/2/18 Had my doctor check my test.
Free Testosterone 42.0
Total Testosterone 234.0
- Referred me to an endocrinologist (didn't tell her about gear use)
- Didn't start clomid/tamox until 4/5/18
- 4/21/18 Ordered blood work from a private lab
- Test dropped even lower to 180. For some reason my estrogen is non-existant. LH is at 0.8 FSH 0.7. I'm terrified I won't be able to have kids.
- Have an Endo appointment on May 6..should I reschedule it in a few months and finish this PCT? How fucked am I?

Bro trust me on this.. If you have sperm you can have kids. Sperm does not directly correlate to testosterone level. All of my children have been concieved during cycles.

do pct and get bloods done.

I've been on Clomid and Tamox for two weeks.. is there a reason why my test is still dropping?

Do you think I should just drop research chems, wait two weeks, start HCG for 15 days then do Nolva and Clomid? I'm waiting on the pharma stuff now.

Bro trust me on this.. If you have sperm you can have kids. Sperm does not directly correlate to testosterone level. All of my children have been concieved during cycles.

I'm concerned about the LH and FSH numbers.. I know that pretty much dictates fertility.

As said before do your complete pct and then do blood work. You where on for a year and a half and you pretty much just jumped off. You're body is off it's going to take a while for it to realign itself and you will see a drop before you see it go up. You have to be patient bro, your first mistake was pinning so young but toss it up to a learning experience. Relax take your time and see what happens at the end of your pct

I've been on Clomid and Tamox for two weeks.. is there a reason why my test is still dropping?

Did you mention how long ago was your last pin? It takes a while to bleed out of your system.

Do you think I should just drop research chems, wait two weeks, start HCG for 15 days then do Nolva and Clomid? I'm waiting on the pharma stuff now.

Yes, you should do that. Depending on how long after your last pin and the dosage & ester you were on - that determines how much break you need. Start the HCG right away.

I'm concerned about the LH and FSH numbers.. I know that pretty much dictates fertility.

Well that's half the equation, the other half is your testicles. If you made yourself primary hypogonadal then you can have adequate LH and FSH and still have low test and sperm count.

Did you mention how long ago was your last pin? It takes a while to bleed out of your system.

Well that's half the equation, the other half is your testicles. If you made yourself primary hypogonadal then you can have adequate LH and FSH and still have low test and sperm count.

My last shot of test E was like mid Feb. I'm concerned that my estrogen is so low, it doesn't even register on the blood-work scale (attached an image to first post) so my joints are killing me.

So I should stop the research chems now.
In two weeks I get my HCG then I do that for 10 days (draw blood work make sure I'm responding by seeing LH/FSH go up) then on day 15 I start Nolva and Clomid for 4 weeks?

I seen that some people who are in my situation do a quick 3 week cycle of prop with HCG EoD and then do a proper PCT. What do you recommend?

No more gear. No more research chems. Dues must be paid. HCG doesn't raise LH or FST. It just revs up the testicles by simulating LH. Kinda preheating them for LH and FSH.

If you were shut down for 1.5 years it isn't only your testicles that were snoozing. Your testicles could be permanently effected but your LH and FSH may never return to normal as well.

For sure keep posting what you are doing, labs and how everything is working out. Your situation can be knowledge for the entire boards.

HCG will not help fsh and lh. Personally I would stick with Clomid for 6 or 8 weeks at 25 to 50mg per day. Your estrogen is already low so this may not help, as the Clomid simulates low estrogen by blocking it at the receptor. I would still give long term Clomid a try. Did you take adex or another ai? If so then definitely stay away from any ai right now......I'm sure you already know that. Bottom line......Clomid for 6 to 8 weeks then take two weeks of nothing and get full blood work. If test is still low I would try the Clomid again for 4 weeks and repeat the bloodwork. If I were still low I would start trt. Could take a few months to get straight and I know Clomid will not hinder your bodies recovery process so that's what I'd try. Please keep us updated on what you do and how it works for ya.
As stated above.....you should still be able to have kids. If you're ready now then I'd run the Clomid and get sperm count checked after. Might be good to go.
Best of luck bro

Sorry, didn't know your last shot was mid February. That is plenty of time for what was in your body to bleed away.

You need the HCG urgently, and pharma clomid and nolva too. If it was me I'd keep taking the research chemical stuff until the HCG arrives, then do the 10 day HCG blast, then the pharma clomid and nolva.

Back