I used to train like this

carolinacrackah

Comparing my old training reg to my new one I found that over the course of 9 years I have cut the number of working sets in half from 20 to 25 working sets per body part down to 10 or 12. Would any of you here still consider this over training?

work list bro? I used to work out like this back then

chest
bench BB
flat DB
incline BB
incline DB
pullovers
pec decks
tri kickbacks
pushdowns

shoulders
military front
military back
arnold presses
upright rows
side/front lateral raises

back
pulldowns front
pulldowns back
reverse grip
t-bar rows
DB rows
BB rows
deadlift

legs
smith machine half way squat
leg press
leg extension
leg curls

all done in 3 sets of 10 reps and they are in order as how I used it back then. I never had my numbers up on those days. I did benefit a bit....but not as much as how I am doing now. if you want, you could just go heavier bro! as I said, people tend to think that doing less exercise for each body part is not enough..honestly, it is enough..when done heavier ^^

AngryMuscles said:
work list bro? I used to work out like this back then

chest
bench BB
flat DB
incline BB
incline DB
pullovers
pec decks
tri kickbacks
pushdowns

shoulders
military front
military back
arnold presses
upright rows
side/front lateral raises

back
pulldowns front
pulldowns back
reverse grip
t-bar rows
DB rows
BB rows
deadlift

legs
smith machine half way squat
leg press
leg extension
leg curls

all done in 3 sets of 10 reps and they are in order as how I used it back then. I never had my numbers up on those days. I did benefit a bit....but not as much as how I am doing now. if you want, you could just go heavier bro! as I said, people tend to think that doing less exercise for each body part is not enough..honestly, it is enough..when done heavier ^^

Thats an insane routine you had there. Im starting to try the 2days on one day off routine. WHen i go back to bulking Im gonna run an EOD training shed.

Back